1. Yes arena ladder help us see who exacly are scripters that are more less useless out side of their semi toxic world.But thats not the point.The point is.If twink size comunty can have a ladder,why cant achievment hunters and bg players have theirs?
    twinks have a ladder? What twinks,there are many brackets but i see no ladder for twinks lol?
    Maybe you mean their section sub-forum? Or what??
    Dmmn you xd,that just made me want indeed a twink ladder xD

2. You....pretend to be st..?khm idk what to tell you sorry but I rly duno xD.

3. Hem, really? What nerve, demanding answers and changes without taking other points of views into consideration. The idea isn't bad for starters (eh, just another thing to look at at its most), however, I just wonder, do you beggers have any idea the amount of stuff which need to be taken care of in the first place? I mean come on, it's like you participate on a 15v15 PvP event and you can only choose two buffs, and you get Thorns and Detect Invisibility for example...

4. We have a ladder for those who got skills and coordination already, no need a ladder for shadowmorons gy farmers

No ty

5. +1 Hava.Ps Lf some one who sell scripts pref war-dk.Can whisper me price in game.

6. +1 Hava.Ps Lf some one who sell scripts pref war-dk.
    Farming low gs noobs on AV's graveyard becomes hard without scripts ?

7. Yes.Killing pugs geared ore not is not hard.But its only other faction to blame 4 not being able to reise a propper guild to caunter it.

8. Yes.Killing pugs geared ore not is not hard.But its only other faction to blame 4 not being able to reise a propper guild to caunter it.
    I heard you scary of virtus :>
    I also heard you were scary of valar morgulis.
    You are lucky coz on horde side is easier to make premades,most of the time is insta pop for you guys,while on ally i have to wait 7+ mins everytime i que solo lol,horrible.

So saying about ally that is faction to "blame" 4 not being able to to make a proper guild to counter it,when in fact you avoid them? I mean... you know... refusing to show vs the guilds i mentioned above.

P.S i am: +1 for hks ladder.
    Edited: October 9, 2016

9. If I was you.I woud find person who told you that wb avoid them and punch rly rly hard as you can for lyng to you.

10. Give titles, **** lader.
    Was in a HK farm once, we lost the AV hut had more HKs than ally, wow, HKs are important af.

Also ganking 73's in borean is a HK, lets count that too!

11. Well, I guess some would like to know what people top hk's, I don't see much point of it. As for GvG, I always offer those, 10v10 in Ruins of Lordaeron arena to avoid flasks, proff enchants, potions etc. Also for PvP titles, was told that it won't happen again, need to deal with it. Doubt this one will too. Case closed, go back to bg's.

12. If I was you.I woud find person who told you that wb avoid them and punch rly rly hard as you can for lyng to you.
    Still,Legends says Allmighty Cenarius taught most of your guild to play in a battleground, and not only but Legends say <Ohdo> is undefeated,while you guys... dunno about you but people told me <Ohdo> is greater pvp guild on horde,i asked many ppl,from 10 horde players,9 were saying <Ohdo> and scream for their warlord Cenarius.
    Maybe they forgot you because,ohdo never dodged or lost vs an ally guild,they are the most disciplined Grunts horde has!

13. I proposed the same on forum-suggestions. They said that they had to disable it becouse of the armory changes, but they claimed to put it again. Hopefully it will be like that. Even if is a more or less useful tool, it is a feature that has stayed into the server for many years.

14. +1, I would love an HK-ladder, I remember there being one way back and with some druid twink on top.

First 123 Last