1. Honorable Kill Ladder

Hi guys, I know this might not be the right place to talk about it, but I figure battlegrounds are quite popular on Icecrown, far more than on the other realms, so here's my question: Why is there no HK ladder yet? From what I see, arena players are a minority nowadays, yet they have a ladder for every bracket.

To the Warmane staff, is it really that complicated to bring back that little feature? It's pretty fun to follow once in a while. It's been quite a lot of time since the wipe happened, and I remember Molten having that feature around late 2010, which was not even a year after the server had started.

What does the community think?

2. Arena ladder is obvious - to show whos team is better skillwise.
    Why do we need HK ladder ?
    To show garbages who do not care about objects but honor kills grind while premading ?

3. Yes arena ladder help us see who exacly are scripters that are more less useless out side of their semi toxic world.But thats not the point.The point is.If twink size comunty can have a ladder,why cant achievment hunters and bg players have theirs?It woud make ppl play more (some ppl not many but still)Just to get to that top spot.And you dont need any scrips,ore any other crap.Only invest time in game(wich is win for warmane)regadless class spec and some times gear (wich is win for a player)Anyone gets a chance.If that makes you salty..ok.
    Edited: October 9, 2016

4. Yeah because 2 shotting ungeared players as bis while being backed by 3 donorhealers needs its own ladder.

5. Wind trading and mmr droping is also a thing.

6. Wind trading and mmr droping is also a thing.
    Wat's ur point? Because some mongoloids use scripts and wintrade, arena is not about skill afterall ?
    Amount of honor kills is only about time has been wasted on the battlefields.
    Let's make "Played Time" ladder as well.

A rogue who plays for objects will never top your useless ladder, meanwhile some pve huntard will.
    Also, "quality" of kills, let's say. Kills have been made outdoor have higher "quality" than your graveyard farm against pugs.

7. Do you really compare arena ladder to HKs ladder? O.o
    Btw, big support for this idea.

8. Who are you to come to topic that has nothing to do with you and ure arenas to literly cry a river?This is not arena related topic after all,to do it.

9. Who are you to come to topic that has nothing to do with you and ure arenas to literly cry a river?This is not arena related topic after all,to do it.
    That's right. This had nothing to do with skill so leave it out of this thread.

10. Warbringers mobs request HK ladder

Hahahah

ahah

11. Warbringers mobs request HK ladder

Hahahah

ahah
    What other ways do you suggest we can make the manchild weeaboos feel themselves important? If we let them have their ladder, then the creepy guy at your class might not shoot up the place after all when he doesn't feel like a complete failure.

12. Alliance you are the best too <3.

13. +1 bring hk ladder. bgs will be more active. win for warmane

123 Last