1. Will warmane refund my gold if I report someone for scamming me?

Hi everyone, today I just got scammed by this huntard and I'm pretty annoyed.
    I was saving up 23k for hell frozen bone grinders, someone whispered me but said I need to give him matts and he won't take gold. I got all the mats for the item which came to a total of 22k, having not being scammed before I reluctantly gave him all the mats then he started making it. When he finished, he stood there for 10 seconds, and then disconnected. I was so annoyed that I could've been so stupid to have gotten scammed like that, I took a screenshot of him in my group disconnected and my gold in my bag, and then I opened a ticket.
    I was just wondering there is actually any point in trying to do anything about it, like will I get my gold back?

2. Warmane saff does not restore loss, however the scammer will be banned, of cors with solid proofs from your side.
    Tip: turn on fraps every time you want to trade with randoms and price is really high - 100% banhamer will follow.

3. I don't really have any evidence, but one of my Guildies said the same thing happened to him and the scammer got a 1 month ban and he got his gold back when he opened a ticket.
    It's really hard to play wow again when you always know you could have 23k gold more, I know I should just suck it up and farm my gold again, but that's really hard for me. Have you got any tips for me to get my gold back/get gold really fast without much effort?
    I really like playing WoW but its hard to play when you know your hard earned gold is gone forever.
    I'm not going to farm back my 23k gold the same way I did before, I was farming crusader orbs and selling them off to someone so eventually I could bring my savings together, and now someone just takes all my hard earned gold in one trade ;(

4. now someone just takes all my hard earned gold in one trade ;(
    I feel you man, that really sucks.
    You know what, i'll give you 23k gold so you can still buy your boots. :)

To which character should i send the gold?

5. I feel you man, that really sucks.

music for that awesome comment ^
    Edited: October 9, 2016

6. If Your on the Alliance side always ask Pallysally (aka me) to do it as long as you have the mats I will make the item, I generally enjoy helping out new people that are struggling (I don't give gold away) but when it comes to gear ask me its quick no fuss no scams just a 30 sec wait timer to make the item :)

7. I am also on the horde side which sucks cause I never get to meet you pollysally;(

8. as far as i can remember, even Blizz will NOT refund money if you manage to get scammed!

even if I can understand you, this used to be a warning from the very beginning of WOW - take care of your gold, as you are the only one responsible of what you do with it!

long story short, be sure not to give money away.. if i ask you for 50k gold for a BOP item, we trade, you see the item is NOT in the right place and you still trade me that 50k gold, then yes, I am a scammer, but you are just.. noob, to say it nice! and this is something that Blizz does not take care of - and tbh I also consider Warmane should not do this..

I also was surprised a few day ago when trading for a chopper that the seller told me he will record the trade, as he was not sure I was actually going to pay the gold he was asking for. But OK, no problem with that, everything went fine and I got my chopper. But i checked and double checked the trade before I clicked, so that I do not get scammed.

In the end, it it just of matter of each and everyone taking care of his/er items and gold, and what you do with them is ONLY up to you.

9. My name is Xsnow thanks :)
    Your gold should be in your mailbox within an hour now.

10. thank you so much aleastraszabcde(aka purplebeer), i recieved the gold and i am so grateful to have such a caring and considerate comminuty!
    Thank you all for your time guys!

11. as far as i can remember, even Blizz will NOT refund money if you manage to get scammed!
    This is not true. Blizzard GM / Customer Support will take a careful look at the trade / mail / chat record and will fully refund your loss when reported correctly. (Check : https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/779. I have multiple experiences myself.)

Glad to see that someone took this into his own hands and helped this guy out.

12. this is new. I remeber back when wow hit that this totally up to you and they didn't do anything about this. but hey, things changed :)

13. I feel you man, that really sucks.

thank you so much aleastraszabcde(aka purplebeer), i recieved the gold and i am so grateful to have such a caring and considerate comminuty!
    Thank you all for your time guys!

12 Last