1. Every time when you doing smth like that exchange smth or trade smth record by program or smth just for maybe one day someone attempt to scam , and you have 100% proof , of cours , include all chat what you writed to him and hes writed to you from start to end. and maybe 99% gm will help you . About screenshoots , i can create fake screenshoot with my photoshop where Gm thinks for hes stolen from me not 10k but 20000k gold or more. Edit video more harder ,and need more skill , but also you can edit your video proffesional to gm believe , even you not scammed.

2. I feel you man, that really sucks.
    You know what, i'll give you 23k gold so you can still buy your boots. :)

To which character should i send the gold?
    ^^ Class Act ^^ Bravo!

3. I feel you man, that really sucks.
    You know what, i'll give you 23k gold so you can still buy your boots. :)

To which character should i send the gold?
    You multiboxers are SO GENEROUSSS,:D.nice to see such things maybe some people will chance their opinion about you guys!
    Few days ago i got killed by you in wintergrasp,there was 8 or 9x flame shocks lol,maybe more bypass my anti magic shell lel,
    We lost the battle,but the drama in chat people typing with capital letters insulting/cursing lollol,that was fun to watch ;D
    I bet you guys have fun multiboxing.(just like gankers piss of people)

4. Wow you guys are awesome! Sadly i didnt had any proof when i got scammed to get the scammer banned or anything. This even made me stop warmane... (i sometimes check if they made any updates sometimes so thats why i use forum sometimes).

First 12