1. Insane in the Membrane achievement

So did anyone as Horde get this achievement?I collected required reputations and sadly didint get it, but i saw some posts people say it works.

So does it or not?

GM ingame told me i should report it to bugtracker and he cant help.
    I also submitted bug to bugtracker, but it got no attention so far.
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/33134

2. Which reputations you did exactly? Are you sure you didn't miss something?

Requirements are:
    Bloodsail Buccaneers - Honored
    Cartel (Ratchet, Booty Bay, Gadgetzan and Everlook) - Exalted
    Ravenholdt (Heavy Junkbox repeatable quest after friendly/honored dont remember) - Exalted
    Darkmoon Faire - Exalted
    Edited: October 9, 2016

3. What happened with your ticket? You wrote to me ingame, right?

4. Yep, GM told me he cant help and i should report it on bugtracker..

5. Thats so unfortunate. Since it will be hard to define the bug since it works for some and fails for others...

6. Working
    http://prntscr.com/cryr1z
    Below is the macro code that can help you track the achievement:
    /run AddTrackedAchievement(2336)

7. Working
    http://prntscr.com/cryr1z
    Below is the macro code that can help you track the achievement:
    /run AddTrackedAchievement(2336)
    That macro shows achievement, but i cant see progress only titile of achievement, i cant see like which ones i finished or not.

Can anyone actually help me than?From devs or in-game GM-s to check whats wrong with my Character and this achievement please..

8. who knows when he got that achievement. the tracker doesn't show anything because you did indeed get all the requirements AKA it is bugged, for a long time.

9. Which reputations you did exactly? Are you sure you didn't miss something?

Requirements are:
    Bloodsail Buccaneers - Honored
    Cartel (Ratchet, Booty Bay, Gadgetzan and Everlook) - Exalted
    Ravenholdt (Heavy Junkbox repeatable quest after friendly/honored dont remember) - Exalted
    Darkmoon Faire - Exalted
    I have it all 100% done .. but .. I didnt get the Achievemet + Title and using "/run" command i cant see nothing there haha.
    I did it like 4 or 5 days ago but i had the same problem.. HORDE side.. NO ACHIEVEMENT + NO TITLE.

Its on spanish so.. here are the translations..:
    Exaltado = Exalted
    Bucaneros velasangre = Bloodsail Buccaneers (Honored)
    Feria de la luna negra = The Darkmoon Faire (Exalted)
    Cartel Bonvapor = Steamwheedle Cartel (All Exalted)

A guy told me he did the same title one day before me and he get it :/

10. I wasnt able to see the rep tracking with the script, however I got the achievement and title once I completed it. The order was bloodsail -> cartel ->ravenholdt -> darkmoon faire.

11. I wasnt able to see the rep tracking with the script, however I got the achievement and title once I completed it. The order was bloodsail -> cartel ->ravenholdt -> darkmoon faire.
    mm interesting .. so .. i can decrease some rep and increase again them ... because i get 45 achievements exalted + exalted with all the Cartel stuff at the same time ...

12. i also did mine a few months ago.. got all the rep.. but no ach.. i did bloodsail>ravenholdt>steamwheedle>darkmoon.. its been bugged for about a year now

13. This achievement is pretty bugged, I got mine about 10 days ago, and I was (this is also order how i was farming rep) with bloodsail revered, with ravenholdt exalted, with darkmoon exalted and with cartel HATED!!