1. Help help please

This is for the gms, around 2:30pm west coast time I fell for this add in my chat box that looked pretty damn real that said go to your control panel on warmane website and you'll get gift of 500 coins for our anniversary. and they gave the link too. So i did it and now my acc is hacked, they changed my email from [email protected] to [email protected]. I can no longer log in on warmane website and I'm scared to quit WOW on my laptop rn in case i can't log back in. I have a bis fury 6.4 rdudu 6k dk 5.5 pala + 60 twink lol and its a donated acc. Please please please help, idk what to do, i sent in game ticket as well. thanks

2. send an email to support team: [email protected]

I hope you will never get an email about a nigerian prince

3. .... How on earth did you not recognize that as a scam. If a stranger walks up to you on the street and says, "Hey follow me to my Van i have 500 dollars to give you" "Oh, buts it okay, I'm an undercover police officer so you can trust me" would you really follow him to his van.

Also read the description of this forum; This is mostly where players help other players, hence the "Support; Questions and Answers" theme - where players help each other out with little to no help from staff. Usually the only staff members who browse this section are the Forum Moderators who have no GM powers ingame, or way to help you with your ingame account that i know of.

Let this be a life lesson to you; Nothing is free. Next time try not to stupidly agree to dumb stuff and this won't happen to you.