1. donation (initiated on paymentwall)

so ive been doing alot of reading here about problems with paymentwall and stuff. I only came to do this after a few unsuccessful attempts at donating for premium membership. I originally tried a few times, waited another day and tried again because there is nothing on my bank statement so there's no real problems right now. When i donate, it accepts my card information, then gives me the sad face and says it wasn't completed. When I made an paymentwall account it recognized I have like 6 "initiated" transactions. I'm mostly just making sure that these 'initiated' won't go through, if its too difficult to donate I'd rather wash my hands and walk away.

So basically asking peers if they have ever been charged for an "initiated" transactions on the paymentwall website. Thanks!

2. There is a war around the market of online payment services where new agencies and old banks try to take over marketsegments and supress/sabotage their opponents. So if services dont work its most likely because of that. The only option i see for you is to keeep switching to another service untill you find one that does what they prommise.