1. Berserker or Razorice

Hope any1 can answer this question my gear is at 6 k arpen stacking and im wondering berserker or razorice, also if can some1 tell me the icd of berserking.

2. There's no ICD on Berserking.

3. Well at this meta fallen crusader seems to be best ench, but why berserk tho, razorice is even better then that.

4. Because Razorice gives me a 3-4 % dmg increase at best and im wondering wouldnt that 400ap be better.

5. grusade gives you 15% str so if you have 2000 str, 15% of that is +300 str on proc an that is far more then 400ap

6. Berserking does boost ur Obliterate and Melee dmg but it desecrates ur Frost Strike and Howling Blast dmg.
    If Berserking was a passive buff it would be better but since u trade a passive 10% frost dmg increase for a chance on hit, its better to go Razorice.
    Berserking sometimes procs and is up for like 1 whole minute, sometimes it wont procs for 1 minute, so its a gamble.
    If u go Razorice however ul have a passive dmg increase, i recomend going Fallen Crusader + Razorice, unless u are a god of rng, if u can make Berserking up 90% of the time u DPS, go for that as ARP fdk.

7. Ok thx Gnimo for the explanation. I did a few tests with Berserking and indeed it doesnt proc as often as i thought. Il be running with Razorice.