1. Make Raids as hard as in Lordaeon ?

Would like the idea for Raids to be as hard as in lordaeron ? it's some how easy on Icecrown now. You just buy 200 lvl items from Faction quatermasters make 3k, Start farming FoS/PoS Nm make 4k, Farm FoS/PoS HC, get 4.5-4.6k GS buy some BoE and you ready to go in ICC 10 Nm, and this took you like 2 days to gear for ICC

2. Log in>change realm>choose lordaeron

3. "and this took you like 2 days to gear for ICC" ... true, yet you can still see people with 2k or less in bgs.

"Make Raids as hard as in Lordaeon ?" ... why, so we can see even more lowbies in bgs crying "raidz ar hard, can't gear, carry me also gib gold for trains and mount" ?

NO.

4. Increasing boss health and melee damage is not what I would call making bosses hard. It's making them massive gear checks which further makes gearing a ****ing pain in the *** when you need to have avg iLvl same as the loot the boss drops to beat them.

5. PLS no, even now people are falling most basic tactics in Ulduar/icc ... I can't imagine with buff pls no , anyway why people like to play this game as hard mod, wtf its used to have fun ... go lord if if you like tryharding ;c

6. then dont play on icecrown?

i cant be bothered with any of lower ****tier raids, i want instant ICC after hitting 80, everything else is a waste of time for me.

its nice to get geared for icc 10/25n's in 2 days, so i dont have to do other bull**** i dont want to do. (still salty af about decreased rates)

7. I don't have the time and nerves to lvl to 80, lvl up faction repotations, lvl up proffesions on 1x.

8. I don't have the time and nerves to lvl to 80, lvl up faction repotations, lvl up proffesions on 1x.
    Sucks for you then, doesn't it.

I think it's safe to assume the vast majority want their realm untouched.

An option available for you is to sell your Icecrown character and buy one on Lordaeron.

9. Go back to Lordaeron, please.

10. Your point has nothing to do with your actual idea of "making raids harder". What you want is more like : "Make gearing more harder".

Raids are hard enough if you actually encounter heroic level Icecrown & Ruby Sanctum or even Trial of the Crusader. You will say "Wow, this is undefeatable with pugs." Trust me, you will. Raids are hard enough.

And talking about "Gearing is too easy to make your character ICC-ready", considering that you are SUPPOSED to be focusing on progression (if you can even call it "progression") on Icecrown Citadel, not Naxxramas, I don't see any reason why people should reinvent the wheel. (Meaning, why do they have to gear up from normal dungeons to Naxxramas to Ulduar to TOC then to ICC? I thought you were here to play some ICC.)

What you want is called "progression server", aka Lordaeron. Lordaeron works as EXACTLY as you want. Unfortunately, if you do not have nerves to do that, you don't fit in there. What you can do is A.) Grow balls to level. or B.) Find people who would like to start on naked lvl.80 character and progress from normal dungeons and to Naxxramas and so on. There have been few attempts, but most of them failed miserably, unless they are irl friends who just really enjoy playing the game, because they see that there is no point into what they are doing.

P.S. A better way of putting your idea into life would be : "How about putting limitations in entering the raids? If you want to go into Naxxramas, you must have all the heroic Northrend dungeons completed, and for Ulduar, Kel'thuzad defeated, and so on." This would actually work, and put players into a real challenge. I would agree to this idea for the NEW realm if Warmane is interested, but not on Icecrown.