1. what class to pick?

Hello everybody. After LONG break from WoW I've decided to come back. I created warrior and went to Orgrimmar and saw 100 warriors 120 paladins and 130 DK's. With that population my warrior has a little chance to go to instances/raids. So which class should I roll that would be good in PvE and would be easy to gear? At the moment i'm thinking about rogue or ench shaman. BTW I'm more into DPS.

2. Good rogues are in small supply so if you can get into a guild as 1 your pretty much the main rogue forever

3. Well I would be my first time as a rogue

4. Yeah the place is packed with paladins, warriors and dks. You can choose a mage, it's a great class for first character with fast traveling via portals and tons of damage and there aren't as many mages on this realm as I expected to be. There aren't a lot of rogues either, but I imagine they'd be a pain to gear up on this server, unless you donate.

5. Hello there.
    If you are aiming end game content don't go mele class - war, pal, dk if you don't want to buy Smourne, in pugs even in your future guild, officers will invite one of these classes with Smourne not you for obvious reasons ( more dps ). Rogue is good choice if you are not in a hurry, it's kinda tough to gear because the other three mele classes are far more beneficial to the group.
    As ranged class hunters and mages are topping the dps charts, demo locks, boomkins are always in demand and as far as i see there are plenty of shadow priests atm.

6. Roll the class you want to play, do not look on the population.
    Good players are always in demand regardless of class - so there is only one task for you - be good in your class.

7. In my honest opinion a mage would be the best choice, mages are always in demand in pve guilds and especially in (good) pvp guilds since there aren't that many (good) mages on this server.

8. If you want to be blessed by the holy light, roll a paladin. You can be the almighty holy protector as well as you can seek retribution for vengeance. Roll a paladin and stay blessed for eternity.

Your paladin,
    Deepika