1. missing spells issue

Hello, im hit capped warlock without an affliction talents that gives a hit, just pure 5%+ from the items.
    Im missing like 30% of the spells tho, and thats not vs blood elf rogue but every1. Any1 with a same problem?

2. pvp hit capped , 5% and 6 for BE & Rogue, doesn't mean at all you'll hit every time^^, it's the cap you must have after you've maxed all your offensive stats, let say you have at least 5% instead of nothing.

3. Jeez, if you have no clue about the mechanics, don´t write, you just get him confused.
    Basic spell hit cap is 4%, hard cap is 6% (bypasses racials), although talents CAN NOT be bypassed in any way. So yes, you can miss against rogues, rets, prot warrs even with 20% hit..But if you keep missing really that often as you said, my money is on the precious holy paladin named Sacred Cleansing

4. Jeez, if you have no clue about the mechanics, don´t write, you just get him confused.
    Basic spell hit cap is 4%, hard cap is 6% (bypasses racials), although talents CAN NOT be bypassed in any way. So yes, you can miss against rogues, rets, prot warrs even with 20% hit..But if you keep missing really that often as you said, my money is on the precious holy paladin named Sacred Cleansing
    I know that there is a chance to miss, but it happens here too often. On at im running with 4.9% and i dont remeber when i missed last time

5. Been like that on both realms using this core. I too compare same hit rating chars on blackrock and icecrown/lorde core and the amount of misses, dodge in a stun from behind is ridiculous.

So nvm them ppl, you are not imagining. The issue becomes super obvious when you get super unlucky and miss 3 times in a row on a human warrior. Sadly the bug report only had like 15-6 upvotes which is far less than a lvl 80 quests with like 600 upvotes.

6. I know that there is a chance to miss, but it happens here too often. On at im running with 4.9% and i dont remeber when i missed last time
    Remember that this is wotlk ,so 4,9=4. Anyway, with your 4% there might still be a 6% legit chance that your spells miss (e.g. against UD rogue with heightened senses talent). And in the amount of spells you cast, 6% can seem pretty alerting, as we tend to focus only on spells that miss and not so much on spells that land normally. It´s just that I´ve thousand times felt the same way, but there was always en explanation for missed spells.

7. Remember that this is wotlk ,so 4,9=4. Anyway, with your 4% there might still be a 6% legit chance that your spells miss (e.g. against UD rogue with heightened senses talent). And in the amount of spells you cast, 6% can seem pretty alerting, as we tend to focus only on spells that miss and not so much on spells that land normally. It´s just that I´ve thousand times felt the same way, but there was always en explanation for missed spells.
    And u say same things again, i know mate that there is a chance with 5 or 6 % but as xecutable said something is wrong with the core.
    btw: can u link this bt issue?

8. I know what he said, but honestly I very much doubt there is anything wrong with that. It´s not like you miss a spell and all of a sudden the core is broken. I play casters myself and I don´t see anything wrong with hit. So unless I see a clear video/screenshot of spells being missed even though there is no reason for that, I simply can´t believe you.

9. Jeez, if you have no clue about the mechanics, don´t write, you just get him confused.
    and?

The base miss chance versus any player target of the same level is 4%, however certain races have an increased 2% chance to be missed by certain spell schools (nature for Taurens/Night Elves, shadow for Draenei/Undead, arcane for Gnomes, frost for dwarves, and ALL spells for Blood Elves). For this reason, max hit can range from 4%-6% depending on what spells you intend to use

where i've said he can't miss against a rogue who just cast CoS^ rets and so on, don'T be rude einstein life is to short,
    jeez go breathe some air