1. Hello Peeps ! :)

Hello guys my name is Torex and I'm new to Icecrown, can someone donate me a little gold to buy some bags and for fast mount training when I'm at Northrend and please give me some tips on how to find some gold I really suck a lot at it, I cannot even find gold to train my Paladin skills when I'm at higher level. My in-game character name is "Torex". Thanks guys :) ( sorry for my bad English )

2. Even I was the same when I started wow. Gold is always an issue, even to some of the old wow players. What I recommend you is to get Herbalism and Mining and collect all mats and sell in Auction to get some gold and later after you collect some gold get JC and alchemy on a new character and earn even more gold. That's the basics according to me but there are more experienced players who can help you out.

3. Well there is some thing called buying low and selling high, its an awesome way to make gold. What you must do is learn how the product sells, then if the item is posted lower than the normal selling price you must buy it and resell it for an easy profit. I'll give you a small amount of startup gold to try it out. You may fail big time but if you succeed the feeling is awesome than farming xD
    Edited: October 12, 2016