1. Arms or Fury for PvE?

Hey, I was wandering if Arms is currently doing more dps than Fury atm? Is it only at low gear or at high end too?

2. Hey,
    At low gear, Arms will be ahead. Once you start going into icc, stacking up that ARP gear, a switch to Fury will give you more dps.
    One issue hitting Arms a bit is that Battle Stance is not giving 10% Arp but 10% Armor Reduction.

3. So when do I switch to Fury? Does it depend on Armor Pen?

Edit: I meant how much armor pen.
    Edited: October 20, 2016

4. Fury is the TOP dps atm with fire mages on overall dmg (single target, aoe, fast switching targets...), there is no question about it.
    Arms is good, and more fun for me atleast. It gives 30% more dmg from bleed effects and 4% increased phisical dmg on the target it hits. Its basicly Combat rogue + 50% of Feral when it comes to raid buffs. Considering arms do more than rogue and more than feral, when it comes to dps, and its better for fights when u have to switch a lot of targets, u should get inved in raids ez with this spec. Its just the matter of what u like more. If u enjoy fury play that, if u enjoy arms play that. :D
    DPS wise, arms vs fury, fury will win on most fights but mainly cos of Death Wish, since arms doesnt have any offencive CD (Bladestorm is an ability u should use on hard aoe like valks on LK since it wont boost ur single target dps by a huge amount). If u take Death Wish away from fury warrs, it will still win by a small dps diference, but only cos of Titans Grip, that talent is OP as ****. Altho, if u are skilled arms warr u can top bad fury or even avrg fury warriors easy.
    Tested arms dps in icc 25m HC, toped some fights, DBS most importantly cos that is the most important fight in whole icc, was doin awesome dps overall on LK aswell, top 5 easy, top 2 if no grab from damn valk. Its nice and diferent. :D

5. Considering arms do more than rogue and more than feral, when it comes to dps,
    This is wrong, feral maybe, a bis combat rogue? hell no

Combat rogue does great damage, almost as good as fury. I'll put em 2nd place with hunts. 1st for fury/ttw mages

as for Arms they are probably just higher than Enh and feral. bis dks/rogues will outdps them no question (mdps wise)
    Edited: October 26, 2016 Reason: spelling mistake

6. Im playing on this server for over 5 years now and i never saw a rogue in top 5. My point was that arms is better when it comes to most of the bosses where u have to switch targets. Since warr is just charge and smash while as rogue if u dont have 5/5 Deadly Poison on ur curent target, rip dps. But maybe i was lucky in that raid or i didnt have good dps to compare mine with, il do some more tests with arms and have better insight, but im 80% sure that arms warrior is better than both feral and rogue on bis state and at curent state of warmane for most of the fights.

7. ... and at curent state of warmane....
    It definetly shouldn't be better than a combat rogue. I like arms pve, I've played it on progression servers (mostly during the first wotlk pve tiers) but with togc gear Fury becomes better in terms of pure dps. Arms is a good support spec, which may be used to replace ferals or combat rogues. It's really useful when you got a lot of adds to control and you need more aoe damage (Sweeping Strikes, Bladestorm) but it's really hard to see an arms warrior at the top of the dps chart, if you are playing with a competent raid. You need to focus a lot more on your rage bar and with a single mistake you may loose a lot of dps.

8. Im playing on this server for over 5 years now and i never saw a rogue in top 5. My point was that arms is better when it comes to most of the bosses where u have to switch targets. Since warr is just charge and smash while as rogue if u dont have 5/5 Deadly Poison on ur curent target, rip dps. But maybe i was lucky in that raid or i didnt have good dps to compare mine with, il do some more tests with arms and have better insight, but im 80% sure that arms warrior is better than both feral and rogue on bis state and at curent state of warmane for most of the fights.
    Clearly you haven't met a good rogue in any raid, not so long ago i saw a combat rogue be in top 3 with 20k end of fight dps on deathbringer 25.

9. Clearly you haven't met a good rogue in any raid, not so long ago i saw a combat rogue be in top 3 with 20k end of fight dps on deathbringer 25.
    The thing is, here on Molten/Warmane a lot of pve guilds used to carry only one combat rogue in their raids, just to bring the savage combat dps buff. For a long time here, rogues get used to play only as a support spec and the raid leaders were fine with it, not asking them to play at their full potential. There were exceptions, obviously, but most of them were average players.

10. Clearly you haven't met a good rogue in any raid, not so long ago i saw a combat rogue be in top 3 with 20k end of fight dps on deathbringer 25.
    hahahahahahah, dont make me laugh man. I do plenty more with my eyes closed. warrior masterrace
    Edited: October 26, 2016

11. hahahahahahah, dont make me laugh man. I do plenty more with my eyes closed. warrior masterrace
    hahahahahahahah, nobody gives a **** about it because it's not the point of this thread.

12. Ok, guess u all missed my point.
    Arms warrior will top every rogue (lets say they are equaly skilled) on every fight where u have to switch targets.
    Sure rogue will top, MAYBE, DBS, Festergut, Rotface, but Rogue will do crap dmg on PP, LK, LDW adds, Marrow Spikes, and so on... When im talking about DPS im not talking about, il dps this boss and ignore every other target so i can maximise my DPS and grow my dick cos of high recount numbers.
    On LoD i was actualy 2nd top dps after 2 mages as arms warr, rogue never gets that high on that fight. In RS shadowrealm i ended up on 13k dps as Arms and topped, so arms is actualy OP as ****, Especialy if u can find some way to gain rage outside of ur melee hits and spam more HS.
    Rogue MIGHT top Arms on single target fights, but when it comes to fights like Lich King, Arms warrior > Combat rogue.
    Arms = Feral + Crogue when it comes to raid buffs, + commanding shout on top of that. U must agree that if u get arms in a raid, lets say instead of Feral, u can get a MAGE instead of Rogue and that is a DPS gain overall.
    Also, have in mind that Arms warrior has NO cd such as Adrenalin Rush, Death Wish, sure Bladestorm is a CD but its nowhere near Adrenalin Rush, maybe Killing Spree... Compare rogue DPS to warrior arms DPS without Adrenalin Rush. So its PURE dps that arms does on single target. Only thing Rogues have and warriors dont is Tricks. If glyphed to 10sec duration...

Edit: At this, curent state of Warmane. If Rogue dmg gets fixed it might be a diferent story...
    But yea, im not craping on rogues or nor im saying arms is the best spec u can get atm, its super fun, for me atleast, and its viable. That was my point. xD
    Edited: October 27, 2016

13. its super fun, for me atleast, and its viable. That was my point. xD
    And it's quite a point. I think I have never before seen such a boring spec as 3.3.5 fury. Yeah it ****s all kind of **** up, but it's also beyond boring.

14. Ok, guess u all missed my point.
    Arms warrior will top every rogue (lets say they are equaly skilled) on every fight where u have to switch targets.
    Sure rogue will top, MAYBE, DBS, Festergut, Rotface, but Rogue will do crap dmg on PP, LK, LDW adds, Marrow Spikes, and so on... When im talking about DPS im not talking about, il dps this boss and ignore every other target so i can maximise my DPS and grow my dick cos of high recount numbers.
    On LoD i was actualy 2nd top dps after 2 mages as arms warr, rogue never gets that high on that fight. In RS shadowrealm i ended up on 13k dps as Arms and topped, so arms is actualy OP as ****, Especialy if u can find some way to gain rage outside of ur melee hits and spam more HS.
    Rogue MIGHT top Arms on single target fights, but when it comes to fights like Lich King, Arms warrior > Combat rogue.
    Arms = Feral + Crogue when it comes to raid buffs, + commanding shout on top of that. U must agree that if u get arms in a raid, lets say instead of Feral, u can get a MAGE instead of Rogue and that is a DPS gain overall.
    Also, have in mind that Arms warrior has NO cd such as Adrenalin Rush, Death Wish, sure Bladestorm is a CD but its nowhere near Adrenalin Rush, maybe Killing Spree... Compare rogue DPS to warrior arms DPS without Adrenalin Rush. So its PURE dps that arms does on single target. Only thing Rogues have and warriors dont is Tricks. If glyphed to 10sec duration...

Edit: At this, curent state of Warmane. If Rogue dmg gets fixed it might be a diferent story...
    But yea, im not craping on rogues or nor im saying arms is the best spec u can get atm, its super fun, for me atleast, and its viable. That was my point. xD
    arms instead of feral, ****ing died. can u battle res as arms? can u give inervates? can u heal the raid (via imp leader of the pack/ via instant healing touches etc), can u tank the boss as arms?.

15. Ok so, let me educate u on this topic a bit.

Fury warrior = 5% crit chance
    Arms warrior = 4% Phisical dmg increase + 30% more dmg from bleeds
    Feral = 5% crit chance + 30% more dmg from bleeds
    Rogue = 4% Phisical dmg increase

Every raid will have 1 Fury warriors always cos best DPS in the game atm.

If u get an Arms warrior u have no need for both Feral dps and a Rogue when it comes to DEBUFFS ON THE TARGET, and u can get a mage or another fury warrior which will deal more DMG that Feral and a Rogue combined (at the curent state of warmane) ESPECIALY if u have to switch a lot of targets during the fight. Thats why on LK 25m hc fight u see fury warriors and Mages on top of recount instead of Rogues and Ferals.

So now u have 5% crit chance, 4% phisical dmg increase, 30% more bleeds dmg with only Arms and Fury warrior.

ALSO, feral has to MANGLE (36-40energy) to increase the bleeds dmg done, while warrior only has to crit the target. Bladestorm / Cleave / Sweeping Striked, all targets that got hit have Trauma on them...

U can fill FERAL dps spot with ANOTHER BOMKIN that will do WAY MORE HEALING that fkin 4% of TOTAL HEALTH every 6 sec (SUCH heals MUCH wow), more DPS on most of the fights, can both rez and inervate.

FUN FACT: With Shield wall and Shield block u can tank any boss for arround 20sec as Arms so yea, glad to see u know how things work...