1. Icecrown A-RP

Good morning all (here is morning)
    One of the reasons that i left the server was the lack of RP . Now i see more and more people speaking about RP. I want to start a small guild or even small team from different guilds to RP with. As we are in WOTLK server some ideas that pop in my mind are :

1.Explorer League where we travel along Azeroth trying to find more information's and relics and to help our friends fight the Lichking.

2.Silver Hand fighter of the light guild, with more pve events and holy light based story's.

3.Argent Crusaders themed guild and that means we are the front lines against the lichking

4. less popular. Scarlet Onslaught guild,.
    What i need from you all is just to write your ingame character name that you are interesting in and what you like more to RP for example.
    Clodiana Alliance -4( means idea4)

But dont get me wrong you are free to add your ideas and thoughts about that .

Thank you

2. The remnants of Kul'tiras

The people of Kul'tiras are currently being refugees in Theramore, and are beggining to find ways to make themselves useful, since they're a sailor nation, they would usually operate on the shores of Eastern Kalimdor against threats like pirates and alike. The members would have that green Kul'tiras tabard with the anchor (guild tabard) aswell as having clothes or armor centered around the color green, and the only races allowed in would be Humans, Dwarves and High elves (although the High elves can simply be RP'd with Night elves), and there could be an introduction to other races aswell.

3. Interested in rp on alliance icecrown, but I just wanna rp n have fun not be full serious about it

4. you can count on me but it just baffles me how almost nobody enjoys that passive role play, I mean how awesome would it be to have a group of farmers, tending their land, growing crops and such, and later due to some things escalating in the realm, taking on arms and fighting for whatever reason that gives them strength to fight.

5. id love to tp on icecrown if anyone wants