1. It's not so easy because it's not a matter of copy/paste.
    Btw i know that some other modder is trying to do that, applying new npcs to this superb mod. Let's hope he will success :)

2. These are the default one from retail:
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...FacialHair.jpg
    The last one is missing the beard, it only has the eyebrows.
    Issue reported to the modder

3. Ehy, Thank you for reporting these!
    These issues are related to the creatures models, not to patch B.
    The first one is a missing texture but can be related to a mob visual loading fail. You should re-try going away from the zone were the mob is and come back again or just type /reload
    The other two screens are known issues

4. Ehy, Thank you for reporting these!
    These issues are related to the creatures models, not to patch B.
    The first one is a missing texture but can be related to a mob visual loading fail. You should re-try going away from the zone were the mob is and come back again or just type /reload
    The other two screens are known issues
    The orge missing or not loaded texture, I've been trying to type reload and re-enter that zone, without any changes.

5. The orge missing or not loaded texture, I've been trying to type reload and re-enter that zone, without any changes.
    I had the same issue.

6. I'll check this and I'll eventually report this to the modder, thx :)

7. Can't verify the problem, can you give me coords of this ogre?

8. I didn't have that Ogre problem, but have the Boar problem

9. But i find something , its I once saw Tirion Fordrings Statue in Dalaran, but next day Statue was replace by water structure as it should be......idk if it was me...but i want to know, do you guys can see that Statue tehre or not? sorry that i don't have a screenshot of this

10. But i find something , its I once saw Tirion Fordrings Statue in Dalaran, but next day Statue was replace by water structure as it should be......idk if it was me...but i want to know, do you guys can see that Statue tehre or not? sorry that i don't have a screenshot of this
    Happened to me as well and i'm using the "classic" client. It was staff's work

11. This is not a client related "issue" indeed.
    Yes, the boar problem is a known one, it's a model scaling issue. It happens only with some creatures tho. The modder is trying to understand the cause
    Edited: January 2, 2017

12. Can't verify the problem, can you give me coords of this ogre?
    These orges are at the north in outland/nagrand coords are around 47,23

13. Heyo, after trying all of the patches and crashing in Dalaran without any fixes being available, i'm trying to revert back to the original stuff. I tried just having the mount/creature patches installed, but then NPC's were blue checkered boxes. I've tried just disabling all of them but now there are green textures on various NPC's. How can i revert back to the original models?

Also, it would really help if all of the updated patches were in one spot, i've had to flick through all of the pages to find the patch, as well as whether or not it was updated.

First ... 311121314152363 ... Last