1. July 4, 2017  
    Hei man, I have WOTLK downloaded with WoD models ( I recently downloaded like a week ago ) . After I download all Patches, how I proceed next? Steps please? I'll be very thankful
    Edited: July 4, 2017 Reason: More explicit

2. July 4, 2017  
    Hei man, I have WOTLK downloaded with WoD models ( I recently downloaded like a week ago ) . After I download all Patches, how I proceed next? Steps please? I'll be very thankful
    Simply download, unzip and apply the patches in WoW Data folder

If you find something's not right go to WoW folder => Data and delete patch-x.mpq and patch-w.mpq and also go to enUS folder and delete another file with the name patch-wenUS.mpq

3. July 4, 2017  
    It worked for you? With old client or with the one with WoD models?

4. July 4, 2017  
    I'm totally confused. I re-read entire Topic and nothing helped me. I wanna say I have "patch-w.mpq" and "patch-x.mpq" in Data and "patch-enUS-w.mpq" and "patch-enUS-x.mpq" in Data/enUS.

I downloaded the client from warmane.com/download not the one marked (Old)
    Deleted the patches with "w" and "x" from both folders Data and Data/enUS
    Then I put A B F G K in DATA. And faces of some characters have hair instead of eyes.. or something like that..

Some1 could help me with WoD client? Because I really don't have a good internet to re-download the old client... It will take me like 4-7 days (24/24).

5. July 4, 2017  
    If u want to use the new warmane's client you have to follow the instructions from kagoura
    Otherwise with the classic client, simply copy-paste the patches into data folder

EDIT: There should be some other custom edit from warmane into that client that conflict with the patches. I dont see any other solution if not a classic client :(
    Edited: July 4, 2017

6. July 4, 2017  
    I did the steps and seems to resolved kind of problems, but still have one problem...some of players are naked but I can see their armor on character inventoryy and I can CTRL+click them for my Character.

Here is a picture : http://imgur.com/a/ehRE1
    Edited: July 4, 2017

7. July 4, 2017  
    It will be awesome if Staff will add legion models instead of wod one. Hope staff will care somehow. It's simply amazing

8. July 4, 2017  
    For the naked issue. Its normal, sometimes can happen.
    For the models: warmane is currently using Legion models. The same models you use with patches (an edited version), from the same modder

9. July 5, 2017  
    This stuff works like a charm. You should compile your guide for new models and pin it so ppl dont need to search and for you to forget about replying same stuff over and over again

10. July 5, 2017  
    Yes, i know and I've tryed to make this thread my own but I've only obtained from the forum staff to have the second post (http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2738706) as "compendium". I've also asked for pin.

11. July 7, 2017  
    The patches work great, however none of the NPC's use the new models.

12. July 7, 2017  
    Yes, NPCs are hybrid not full new models.
    If you want updated NPCs too, u should use the warmane new wotlk client (https://www.warmane.com/download). The warmane's client is based on the same models (an edited version, but from the same modder) but without mount/creatures patches

13. July 7, 2017  
    I was getting hitches, and stutters with the Warmane client. After I used your patches on the old client the game is smooth now. Is there a way to patch the NPC's in the old Client?

14. July 7, 2017  
    It's possible to patch the warmane's NPC into the patches u download. Not a priority now tho

15. July 7, 2017  
    It's possible to patch the warmane's NPC into the patches u download. Not a priority now tho
    Could you add the NPC patch to your post?
    Also could you perhaps have a patch that changes the water to the higher quality water textures that were introduced during cata?
    Edited: July 7, 2017

First ... 27353637383947 ... Last