1. July 7, 2017  
    I would like to edite some transformation on my characters but the MPQ file is Lock wen I drop it in MPQ editor ! Could you unlock the file if possible ? :D

2. July 8, 2017  
    It's locked by the modder himself. You may try to ask him (with private message) http://www.modcraft.io/index.php?topic=10800.0 how to procede
    Edited: July 8, 2017

3. July 8, 2017  

4. Hey i need some help. Im using the Lich king version (not the old one) i mean with the wod models. And i wanted to update only the mounts and i downloaded only patch F and G. It was ok but all the Npc's are buggy what can i do to solve the problem ?

5. U cant merge warmane's client with this patches, unfortunately. U can use "old" client and apply all patches u will find here http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2738706, so u will have new character models, mount and creatures.
    If u dont want to do this, the only solution is to keep your warmane's client and have only new characters and npc models.

6. Thanks!. But i will have the dalaran bug right ? Or is it fixed?
    I can try downloading the old lich king and hope that it will work

7. With warmane's client you wont have the dalaran problem, it seems they bundle the client with a patched executable. Otherwise you can use Large address aware, u will find it in the post i linked before

8. Will the npcs have the updated textures ?

9. Unfortunately no, not planned. You can have updated npcs in the warmane's client tho

10. So for now the two options are:

Old client + all patches = Old - NPC models, New - Character models, mounts and creatures, some npc models

New Updated Warmane client =Old - mounts and creatures, New - Character models, NPC models

And there is no way to merge new mounts and creatures with new NPC models, right?
    Edited: July 19, 2017

11. Hey guys, during character creation in Blizzard servers nowadays, I realized that some features are affected. For example, when changing the male human face, there are different eyebrows for each one. This didn't happen with the wotlk mod; the faces have the same eyebrows. I compared both. Are they different versions (mod and nowadays) or, Idk , some kind of incompatibility? Just curiosity...
    Edited: August 1, 2017 Reason: Changes for better explanation

12. Hello guys :)

A new patch for Lava/Water/Sky ? 4k texture ? :x
    Edited: August 9, 2017

First ... 28363738394048 ... Last