1. Have you tried with the new Patch A release? It fixes a good amount of bugs and glitches.

2. Yes, I have the latest patches.
    I just had to removes the files, finish the quest and put them back in. Not a big deal tbh.

3. Yeah, you are right. This bug happens in Cenarion Enclave too.
    New Patch B with the fix of this issue ---> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzy...1XU3J3ZEk/view
    You only need to delete the previous patch B and add this one

4. Alright, I'll give it a try and let you know if I find any issue. Thank you for the updates !

5. I've verified with the npc in Cenarion Enclave and with npcs in Dolanaar and seems fixed to me, let us know if it is fixed also for you :)

6. Yup, fixed for the NPC in Dalanaar. Only glitch left is the size of boars but hey ... at least they look badass !

7. Oh, boars around Dolanaar you mean? Are their size bigger than usual? :-D

8. What do i need to do to get both Legion Creature models and WoD Character models? (without the corrupt faces, and Blue/white Squares instead of NPC? i got confused
    Edited: November 4, 2016

9. You can't, but the files include updated character models. Just download all the patches, and remove (or rename into .mpq_ for ex) patch-w.mpq from Data and Data/en-US (or Data/en-GB or whatever)

10. Exactly, you can't have both models.
    You need to
    1.) Goto WoW directory, open Data folder, delete "patch-w.mpq"
    2.) Open enUS file inside Data folder, delete "patch-enUS-w.mpq"
    3.) Put Patch A, B, K and all the other patches in data folder
    If u want to keep your previous files for wod models, you can just rename patch-w.mpq_ and patch-enus-w.mpq_
    In this way you will have new models but with the possibility to restore wod models in no time.

11. Yeah, you are right. This bug happens in Cenarion Enclave too.
    New Patch B with the fix of this issue ---> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzy...1XU3J3ZEk/view
    You only need to delete the previous patch B and add this one
    Ah, yeah, i just encountered that annoyance in Cenarion Enclave -_- This fixed it. Thanks :D
    Edited: November 5, 2016

12. Yes, it was an animation issue.
    New patch with some fixes incoming in a few days, stay tuned D:

13. Have a problem with rams and npcs in cities they are all covered in green ... is there a fix for that?

EDIT : I fixed that. now i cant see ppl on some specific munts like the chopper its shown as a blue box.
    Edited: November 9, 2016

14. Are you using the new Patch A and B?
    Have you deleted (or renamed) patch-w and patchUS-w that are warmane's models patches?
    It seems a conflict to me

15. I got the new patch and everything .. i deleted those patches that u said ...and its till the same..

First ... 234561454 ... Last