1. Hey, thanks for letting us know about this, i love seeing my characters and mounts updated, and so far i haven't encountered any bugs. But could someone add the WoD npc models to this? Did someone tried this http://www.model-changing.net/files/...otlk-textures/ ?

2. @Goustys Please post here a screen. (Do you have the patch K?)
    @Sebacame NPCs are hybrids atm, I can try to share the link you provided with the model's creator, even if this link is about the content we already have with the warmane's models. The models provided here, by Finsternis, are different and some textures have been specifically created.
    Edited: November 13, 2016

3. Couldn't care less about dress-up personally, cool for ppl who walk around dala like attention whores and think that anyone cares about their mounts etc though i guess xD

4. It's not about being attention whores here my friend, is about giving new air to a beautiful but now old game. If you don't like new mounts (I personally don't have the mount patches for this reason), try new char models. I can assure you it's worth it

5. It's not about being attention whores here my friend, is about giving new air to a beautiful but now old game. If you don't like new mounts (I personally don't have the mount patches for this reason), try new char models. I can assure you it's worth it
    How can you not like the mounts?

They are awesomeee! :D

6. Couldn't care less about dress-up personally, cool for ppl who walk around dala like attention whores and think that anyone cares about their mounts etc though i guess xD
    Apparently, there are lot of us that cares.... Besides, the torrent that warmane uploaded, contains broken models. And it really sucks for people who were excited to play with them, only to find the ugly truth and be dissapointed... So this helps people a lot.

If you dont care, dont download. Plain and simple.

7. They are awesomeee! :D
    Ahah, yes, the design and texturing is absolutely awesome, maybe I simply don't like them in wotlk. Beside this personal opinion, the creature's texture are..WOW
    and
    Originally Posted by Dzoni87
    Besides, the torrent that warmane uploaded, contains broken models
    Warmane's models are pretty good imho, the only annoying glitch I've found is with hairstyles. But yes, these models are better and at least there is someone who is actively fixing them

8. Thats all fine, but... idk... Seeing baldy dwarves and with no beards all around is a bit immersion breaking. Lol. And the undead male without lower half of a head... yikes :O Some haircuts on Barber Shop, also crases the game, etc. etc.

None of that is here, so i am overjoyed :D
    Edited: November 14, 2016

9. And the undead male without lower half of a head... yikes :O
    It's lore friendly tho. It's an undead, so he can have lost its lower head in a grave somewere :-P
    Btw yes, these models are quite flawless and if you see any glitch/bug it will be fixed.

10. It's lore friendly tho. It's an undead, so he can have lost its lower head in a grave somewere :-P
    Btw yes, these models are quite flawless and if you see any glitch/bug it will be fixed.
    That particular feature should be the actuall missing of lower jaw and tongue that is hanging from the skull (still yikes :D) but when there is no mesh and the half of head is transparent, its.... idk. Immersion breaking as well :D

I agree, i just love those models and simply cant go back to older ones ^_^
    Edited: November 14, 2016

11. http://imgur.com/mr60vZh
    This is the problem with rams.
    http://imgur.com/RQd1P7x
    The other is with Wolfes and Raptor(they are all green lines even no form)

Edit: There are problems with the dragons that fly in The Nexus too , and the Bronze,red,blue dragon mounts are all so small compared to what they were before( i will post pictures soon)
    Edited: November 15, 2016

12. I've also noticed a problem with the feet and all boots. Blood elf, night elf, human, gnome, dwarf (a bit) and orc's boots shows the toes and all are small/skinny. Is a sort of funny but annoying bug. Imagine an epic warrior with the best set with the finger of the toes visibles...
    The rest of work is awesome!

13. Ty for the screens. The green texture means an error applying the texture to the model. Maybe a corrupt file, because I don't have these issues.
    Try to re-download all the patches, deleting A,B,(K,F,G) and re-apply them in Data folder.
    Keep in mind that if you have had warmane's wod models, there is also a patch-enUS-w.mpq inside Data->enUS that must be deleted (or renamed) otherwise will conflict.
    If the problem persists please let me know, i'll try to ask the modder.
    For the feet, is a known "problem", it's an intended feature indeed, quite lore friendly. I've already asked if it's possible to make this less visibile (or not visible) on mail and plate boots.

EDIT for rocclore995: New creature and mount models uploaded in my post in page 3 http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=342158&page=3

14. I'm loving these new creature models, but there are some annoying issues I've encountered.

For example, the Coldarra flight master drake is so big he doesn't even fit into the shield dome thing. On the contrary, the Aces High! quest rideable drakes in Coldarra are veeery tiny. Then the more critical issue I've noticed is with Valithria Dreamwalker in ICC. Her model is a bit too big, and it covers the portals making them hard to notice and click to enter.

Not sure if these are server side issues or model related, but just thought I'd share.

15. Thx for sharing this!
    I will verify this

EDIT: confirmed, I'll report this to the modder

First ... 345671555 ... Last