1. Hey :)
    With the NEW wotlk client you get new character models, and an updated version of some npcs.
    And its works out of the box, no need to enable anything.
    Post here a screenshot of your ingame character, i will tell you if its still wotlk model or not

2. Oh nice, from the look of some screenshots this actually looks really nice. Think I'm going to try this out for myself and update my mount models and maybe the npcs in the future. :)

3. Hey :)
    With the NEW wotlk client you get new character models, and an updated version of some npcs.
    And its works out of the box, no need to enable anything.
    Post here a screenshot of your ingame character, i will tell you if its still wotlk model or not

Hey j4ckor, when was the last time they updated this client? i got it long time ago and keep getting issues with humane female, dwarfs and NE hairstyles. Also cant get an zoomed view of the character when targeting them.

https://ibb.co/gWLfnH

4. Anyone has Patch-B wich is WOD models for npcs , all the links listed above are expired. Without the patch b the races npcs are pre wod models

5. previously in the download section it say WOD character models but now it says legion character models
    did warmane updated the client

6. no , it's just the normal wod models. Patch-B is what i need for the race npc models , but there's no one to be found that has it

7. If someone want it here is a patch to work warmane NPC with Char and Creatures from Finsternis.
    Its a patch-K so you will replace the Finsternis patch-K.
    How to use.
    Remove patch-X ,patch-enUS-W and patch-enUS-X from the \data\ and \data\enUS\ folders.
    Rename Finsternis patch-A as patch-B
    Rename Warmane patch-W as patch-A

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...GSEQPbqebI-SGr

This link contain a patch-C (it contains updated Goblins NPC) and a Patch-K.
    Just do it in the same order, Warmane NPC Patch (patch-W) as Patch-A.
    Finsternis characters Patch (patch-A) as patch-B and this one as Patch-C.
    Delete Patch-X, Patch-enUS-X and Patch-enUS-W.
    Creatures remains as Patch-K and Patch-F
    *Obs: Don't use the new patch-K without the Patch-C or goblins will be messy
    Edited: April 12, 2018

8. that seems to have done it , hopefully the game won't crash or anything. Thanks

9. Has there been a fix or an update to fix the feet problems and/or npcs?
    Thank you.

10. Nope.
    Originally that was intended, so it cant be considered a bug to fix
    @HUMAZ: actually yes, these are Legion models

11. so your saying they updated recently what is changed in it if you dont mind telling me.

12. Warmane used Finsternis models to update their client

13. Mac OSX
    Patch A - causes crashes withint 20 seconds of game launch
    Patch G - some textures are broken (EG: paladin horses turn into small blue/white cubes with characters becoming invisible / some mounts textures are completely off or pure green).

14. Hey J4ckor is there main cities texture pack ?
    Also i wanted to ask is there any fix for wotlk fps drops. I dont have them on mop for example.

15. I have a problem with my world of warcraft with the patch for mount. The NPC's of Orcs, Humans and Night Elfs are totally bugged. They are all deformed. I use the warmane client.

First ... 242505152535462 ... Last