1. May 1, 2018  
    If someone want it here is a patch to work warmane NPC with Char and Creatures from Finsternis.
    Its a patch-K so you will replace the Finsternis patch-K.
    How to use.
    Remove patch-X ,patch-enUS-W and patch-enUS-X from the \data\ and \data\enUS\ folders.
    Rename Finsternis patch-A as patch-B
    Rename Warmane patch-W as patch-A

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...GSEQPbqebI-SGr

This link contain a patch-C (it contains updated Goblins NPC) and a Patch-K.
    Just do it in the same order, Warmane NPC Patch (patch-W) as Patch-A.
    Finsternis characters Patch (patch-A) as patch-B and this one as Patch-C.
    Delete Patch-X, Patch-enUS-X and Patch-enUS-W.
    Creatures remains as Patch-K and Patch-F
    *Obs: Don't use the new patch-K without the Patch-C or goblins will be messy

In this process only bug you get is some undead NPC hair are bugged and some are missing their jaw and mouth.
    Only NPC I repeat only some undead NPC have this bug not all of them and undead character models are all fine i have tested them my self every thing else is great.
    and one more thing the process i have shown is not mine i have copied it from this thread in some back pages i dont remeber because some guy is asking for both character and NPC models.I am using this guide my self for quite a while and had no problem at all exept this that i have shown above every thing looks great characters models NPC and creatures.
    Well, everything works fine, but i noticed that tree dudu form is the old one. Why?

2. May 2, 2018  
    Try removing patch K. Its not essential if you dont need new mount models
    Yeah, i know that removing patch K will fix it, i was experimenting myself to see which file makes problem, but I wonder is there a way to use patch K without encountering that problem ? Do i need to download warmane's "new" client to have everything working like with your clients ?

3. May 3, 2018  
    Hey, is there any way to get the chinese undead model (the ones without bones showing) working with these?

4. May 4, 2018  
    Hello, what patch is this with the appearance of Xuen?
    min 0.31
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aRwxKrGF40

5. May 6, 2018  
    @Magickaman: Simply patch K is unneeded when you use only character models and it may create issues.
    @Woyzan: with creatures patch, besides character models, you will have also the updated druid forms. I dunno what happens using third party patches.
    @betoven: those are new mount models

6. May 7, 2018  
    Hi all,

First of all, there's a complete guide with all the tips that were written in this topic? I mean, I saw a few messages solving some issues with the patch and I don't know If I should trust in the first message of the topic for patch the game. I already have the old client, 'cause I play in Spanish and I never change anything in the game structure. If I patch the game, will I keeping my language settings?

Besides that, If I download the client through the server's download page, can I change the language to Spanish then? And, if it's possible, how?

Thanks everybody!

My best regards.

7. May 8, 2018  
    hey
    you can trust my first message, in page 1 of this topic, to download the patches you want.
    Yes, your language settings will be kept
    No, you need specific language client

8. May 10, 2018  
    Hello, i've encountered a little bit of wierd bugs, or maybe even intended things.

For some reason Swift White horse and alliance human mounts have models that of Human PVP mount rewards from legion or WoD.

And mekginner choppers have the skin of Alliance Choppers, im pretty sure this is not supposed to be like this.

Other then that i have not encountered any other wierd things, the other models look great!

Also one thing, some facial models seem to be a little pixalated, for instance Draenei ones when looking up close, is this normal?
    Edited: May 10, 2018

9. May 11, 2018  
    I'l check those mount models
    Can't reproduce your issue with draenei face, no pixels for me

10. May 11, 2018  
    I have an RU old client + four patch models, here's a screenshot: https://d.radikal.ru/d20/1805/d7/ebc644fdc500.png
    Do I need to change something based on the HUMAZ message?

If someone want it here is a patch to work warmane NPC with Char and Creatures from Finsternis.
    Its a patch-K so you will replace the Finsternis patch-K.
    How to use.
    Remove patch-X ,patch-enUS-W and patch-enUS-X from the \data\ and \data\enUS\ folders.
    Rename Finsternis patch-A as patch-B
    Rename Warmane patch-W as patch-A

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...GSEQPbqebI-SGr

This link contain a patch-C (it contains updated Goblins NPC) and a Patch-K.
    Just do it in the same order, Warmane NPC Patch (patch-W) as Patch-A.
    Finsternis characters Patch (patch-A) as patch-B and this one as Patch-C.
    Delete Patch-X, Patch-enUS-X and Patch-enUS-W.
    Creatures remains as Patch-K and Patch-F
    *Obs: Don't use the new patch-K without the Patch-C or goblins will be messy

In this process only bug you get is some undead NPC hair are bugged and some are missing their jaw and mouth.
    Only NPC I repeat only some undead NPC have this bug not all of them and undead character models are all fine i have tested them my self every thing else is great.
    and one more thing the process i have shown is not mine i have copied it from this thread in some back pages i dont remeber because some guy is asking for both character and NPC models.I am using this guide my self for quite a while and had no problem at all exept this that i have shown above every thing looks great characters models NPC and creatures.
    Thx 4 help)
    Edited: May 11, 2018

11. May 11, 2018  
    @j4ckor Thank you! And i apologize, i should of provided screenshots. I will provide a few screenshots soon by re-editing this reply in the future, thanks for replying!

Edit: Here you go, this link should lead you to the screen shot album, about the 2 mounts i'm 100% they shoulden't look like that, i think.
    About the draenei models, it might be the limitation of warcraft and me being really perfectionist about it haha so its probably intended.
    Links:
    https://imgur.com/a/ha7jM8q
    Edited: May 11, 2018

12. May 12, 2018  
    @Gvin: Honestly i dont know because the patch HUMAZ posted here its not from Finsternis but third party. So i cant help with that.

@Rukhal: From what i see, there are no issues. Some pixels can happen, expecially under certain condition of view or light, but its a limitation of backporting
    Edited: May 12, 2018

13. May 12, 2018  
    Bois, is there any fix to the annoying bug where the oh weapon dissapears when dbw procs? Thx in advance!

14. May 13, 2018  
    @j4ckor Why do not new textures work for me on the new client (US client 3.3.5a includes new character models from Legion.)?
    In the client I did not change anything, here is a screenshot: https://a.radikal.ru/a17/1805/19/1940a560100d.jpg

Thx 4 help)

15. May 15, 2018  
    Ehy
    If you downloaded the new warmane client, in order to apply those patches, you need to remove patch-w and patch-x.mpq from data folder AND patch-enUS-x and patch-enUS-w.mpq from Data->enUS folder.
    After, you can apply the patches you found here in this thread

First ... 444525354555664 ... Last