1. same here evry time im on dala i get critical errors

2. You can fix the checkered bug by removing leaving only patch F of the 3 patches that are available for download.
    However another thing that you have to keep in mind is that NPCs will not load fully, like their armor is not going to load, but you will see all players and mounts without any problems and you can have the new WoD style characters aswell.

3. Is there a patch file for the npcs as well?

4. Hi, I have a problem with the foots of the characters, it seems like the texture is sticked to the bare foot, and I dont like it, can someone please help me with this? if there isn't a fix for this, how can I only reverse the boots to the wotlk version? thanks!

5. Hello everyone.

I've tried to check the links and to update the broken ones but atm modcraft.io seems to be offline so I cant do that.
    As for the feet textures: it's an "issue" which is slightly fixed in the newest releases of the mod, so you just have to download the patches, and not use the "ready to play" wod-wotlk warmane client as it uses an older version of the models patches

6. All links have been updated (http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2738706)

As for the Dalaran error, you must use 4GB Patch from NTCore (https://ntcore.com/files/4gb_patch.zip), instructions in the post linked above.

If spells names aren't showing, might simply be a loading still in process, just wait or /reload

For further assistance, write here
    Edited: April 28, 2020

7. Hi, nice work there with the models and patches. Is there a patch with newest combat animations (attack, casting spells and stuff like that)? I've seen a video of a pally with legion animations, but i didn't find anything about that. Will surely appreciated if you know about something.

8. Hello everyone,
    I've already read most of the replies regarding the patches finsternis made as i don't want to ask the same things over and over again but i still have a question: Is there a way i can combine the legion models client + mount/creatures models from the patches? I already deleted the patches you have mentioned and added all four which contain updated char/npc models + creature/mount ones but i'd rather use the 'new' client itself as warmane has done a really good job improving the already improved patch models

Edit: Some mounts (60% rams, mammoths and netherwing drakes) are not updated, is that normal?

9. Hello silviousgr,
    The patches warmane is using, are just an older version of the patches made by Finsternis.
    You can't use the warmane updated client combined to the mounts made by Finsternis.

Hello L3th4l,
    Animations are already updated, not sure about what you referring to. Can you share a video?

10. Thanks for your reply, indeed i noticed that its not worth to do so since nelf running animation is miles better than warmane one, thanks again for the info provided regarding this thread

Edit: Only actual downside is the fact that npc faces are not updated
    (btw i still have the issue with some non-updated mounts, if anyone knows anything let me know)

11. I believe those animations are already there

12. I have very interesting issue.
    Every time my character sits whole game crush. I used Large Address Aware and every latest patches.
    Does anybody know how to solve this?

13. Hey there
    If you experience other weird bugs or glitches it must be due to your still existing files in the legion models client, check j4ckor posts regarding those files

First ... 17576566676869 ... Last