1. patch F,mounts problem:
    1-All of Drakes are very small! something like a baby dragon :D
    2-some mounts are not fixed well and have some green squares in their bodies like:All steeds (include some of humans mounts),All Talbuks,most of rams,wolfs,raptors.
    3-some mounts are not even fixed and just like a blue and white cube! these mounts are:Azure drake , Swift zulian tiger , Swift Brewfest Ram , mechano-hog and chooper , summon charger(paladins mount)

all others are fine (which mounts i have i mean).
    patch A is great.
    u should download strictly from modcraft (http://modcraft.superparanoid.de/vie...p?f=93&t=10800 & http://modcraft.superparanoid.de/vie...p?f=93&t=10800) since on link which OP provided one for last mpq file link is broken

2. A few errors

Taken from Warmane 'official' WoD models, this is what female troll eyes should look like:
    Spoiler: Show

This is what the new model looks like:

Feet on undead are also bugged:

3. patch F,mounts problem:
    1-All of Drakes are very small! something like a baby dragon :D
    2-some mounts are not fixed well and have some green squares in their bodies like:All steeds (include some of humans mounts),All Talbuks,most of rams,wolfs,raptors.
    3-some mounts are not even fixed and just like a blue and white cube! these mounts are:Azure drake , Swift zulian tiger , Swift Razzashi Raptor , Swift Brewfest Ram , mechano-hog and chooper , summon charger(paladins mount)
    4- Travel form of druids are also is like a cube...

all others are fine (which mounts i have i mean).
    patch A is great.just after fly of dalaran from KS and get into it a wow Error will occur!
    sorry it was a mistake the right patch is K not F...
    I have patch A,G,K and i got these problems.
    i dont know its my problem or its a real bug.

4. Anyone know if these would work in Warmane's MoP server?

5. I haven't tryed but these models are intended to work with wotlk only.

sorry it was a mistake the right patch is K not F...
    I have patch A,G,K and i got these problems.
    i dont know its my problem or its a real bug.
    You should have patch A and B for chars. Patch k for compatibility, Patch F and G for mounts and creatures
    Edited: November 20, 2016

6. Found another glitch : While playing a druid, opening any chest underwater while in Aquatic Form instantly crashes the game. Works fine without the new models, replicated the glitch many times.

7. Thank you for reporting this.
    The issue is already fixed in the new patch G: https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%...&action=locate

Let us know if the problem is gone :)

8. Hello
    First the models look really really good so thank you for your good work here.
    But now to my Problem:
    I got in Dalaran several WOW Errors about 3 times in 10 minutes so ist aktually unplayable for me.
    used the newest files you postet on page 3 and the cataclysm water update
    Thank you for every help

9. Hey,
    It happens because wotlk is not intended to use more than 2gb of memory, but with new detailed models, it should use more than 2gb and can't do it. So it crashes.
    You have to use Large Address Aware for avoid the problem (http://www.filedropper.com/laa204)
    Unzip it->use it->select your wow executable->check the box->apply or save
    You will not have that problem anymore

10. I get errors in Dalaran even without the texture pack, I believe it's just a bug with Dalaran and the demounting mechanic, as I always have problems in Dalaran, but never in any other area of the game.

11. By the way; the 4th link on the Reddit doesn't work :( The page doesn't exist or I don't have permission. I got the other three though. Will that mess my game up?

12. Hi, let's say I am having a lot of bugs as I level a character. Can I remove the WoD features and keep WoTLK without having to uninstall and then reinstall?

13. Another question. I've all the new released patches but the NPC (all) in cities, capitals, around the world ecc.. are based on the Old original wotlk models, full with polygons and low resolution.
    Is a my fault or they haven't yet been developed?
    The feet problem persists but i think you were able to make it less visible ;)

14. By the way; the 4th link on the Reddit doesn't work :( The page doesn't exist or I don't have permission. I got the other three though. Will that mess my game up?
    Try downloading tha patches from my post (http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=342158&page=3)

Originally Posted by KovenG
    Hi, let's say I am having a lot of bugs as I level a character. Can I remove the WoD features and keep WoTLK without having to uninstall and then reinstall?
    What kind of bugs? The models works just fine, can be an error in installing the patches.

Originally Posted by rocclore
    Another question. I've all the new released patches but the NPC (all) in cities, capitals, around the world ecc.. are based on the Old original wotlk models, full with polygons and low resolution.
    The npcs are hybrids, with new hair models and "old" textures. The developer doesnt want to work on them atm, maybe later he will update them too.

15. Could anyone take a SS and show us all the races model's differences?

First ... 567891757 ... Last