1. hd models

Hello guys, i downl client WoTLK from this site, but i dont see the new hd models. What im doing wrong? Btw on download page it says - "Includes new character models from Legion." Help please

2. "Includes new character models from Legion." Help please
    New client from warmane doesn NOT include any updated model anymore, they simply forgot to remove that sentence
    Just download the patch(es) from my first post in this thread page 1

3. New client from warmane doesn NOT include any updated model anymore, they simply forgot to remove that sentence
    Just download the patch(es) from my first post in this thread page 1
    Thanks for the answer

4. Sorry if this has been asked before, however I couldn't find anything on it, and I was wondering if it's possible to change the character models for orcs to having a straight back, somehow?

5. Hi is it possible to change say like Human > Orc while I have the updated models? When I do it, the faces look all distorted. Thanks!

6. I don't know if this is possible with updated models, I'm sorry

7. i cannot apply the mpq files, or do they just need to be in the folder ?

8. I don't know if this is possible with updated models, I'm sorry
    Ah I see. That's fine thank you for the reply. I'm fairly certain it's not possible as well was just curious if anyone found a work around.

9. i cannot apply the mpq files, or do they just need to be in the folder ?
    Just put them in data folder

10. Hello, I downloaded the warmane wow 3.3.5 old models this week and, when I put the patch F, G, H in the data folder, nothing happens, the vanilla models continue. I believe there may be a patch or file missing, so the game does not recognize it...

DATA folder: https://imgur.com/a/16BEwHz
    Edited: August 2, 2020

11. This is not what i meant when i wanted to apply botox

https://imgur.com/SLRf0k5
    https://imgur.com/hKtvTK1

Seriously tho, what do you think is the problem? I have this proplem only with blood elfs

12. Hello! If i download the Dalaran fix, i get an error that the 4gb_patch could open the excecutable. Any help with that?

13. Hello, I downloaded the warmane wow 3.3.5 old models this week and, when I put the patch F, G, H in the data folder, nothing happens, the vanilla models continue. I believe there may be a patch or file missing, so the game does not recognize it...

DATA folder: https://imgur.com/a/16BEwHz
    Some conflict, you should have in data folder only patches F,G,H. I also see a patch-I which i dunno what is it. Do a clean install, take a new client an put only those 3 patches in.

@Lilyahn: I swear it was funny :))) I need to check your data folder, it seems some conflict with some other patch

@maddok: most propably your antivirus blocked the access to the executable

14. Some conflict, you should have in data folder only patches F,G,H. I also see a patch-I which i dunno what is it. Do a clean install, take a new client an put only those 3 patches in.

@Lilyahn: I swear it was funny :))) I need to check your data folder, it seems some conflict with some other patch

@maddok: most propably your antivirus blocked the access to the executable
    My data and enus folders are the same as iKamina, only difference is i dont have the patch I. I downloaded and installed everything from your site and links and its been only 1 week since i started playing in your server, so i dont think a clean install would work for me. :/

Edit: i solved the problem by playing as a draenei now :/

15. There are no more patchw and patchx, but patch2 and patch3. I guess this is the same, but I am not sure. Can somebody help me out? Else I will just test and share results...

Edit: Alright, seems I just had a vanilla install, so it was just "put all patches into data folder".

Also, if somebody has problems with 4gb-patch and his wow file: Make sure it is not "read only"
    Edited: September 3, 2020

First ... 20606869707172 ... Last