1. Love the way these models look in WOTLK, but I can't quite figure out how to get the NPC's to have the new models as well. I don't really need the creature legion models, I just want the player and npc models to work together. I downloaded patch-A and placed it where it's supposed to go, because I can see that my characters have the HD models, it's just them NPC's that still look like the generic old vanilla models. Can someone just point me to what I'm missing? Thanks!

2. Use the warmane's new wotlk client if you want that.
    It is based on same models as the patches you find here plus they customized NPCs

3. Use the warmane's new wotlk client if you want that.
    It is based on same models as the patches you find here plus they customized NPCs
    I have a Problem. I am Druid and when i go to my
    travel formative i only se a rectangle. Can you help me?

4. Can you post here a screenshot of your Data folder and enUS folder?

5. Hello guys i have info for those guys whose getting low fps in game while using character model of WOD .The thing is that WOTLK is old client and programmed to use Limited amount of CPU,GPU and RAM well RAM issue can be solved by LLA(Large address aware) on the other hand CPU and GPU cannot I tried Googling Searching but couldnot find any soultion.My game run above 75 to 80 frames in high populated area like Raids and ogrimmar city in fornt of auction house without WOD character models.while WOD character models applied my PC frames dropped in these places like 40 to 55.So i have download msi afterburner and rivatuner to see how much my CPU and GPU is using so here are the results.
    My pc SPEC
    i7 6700k
    GTX 1060
    8 Gb DDR4 RAM
    Game setting Ultra max

with and without WOD character models in high populated raid and ogrimmar city in front of auction house.
    GPU usage 25% Clock speed 1525 mh
    CPU usage 20% Clock speed 4008 mh
    RAM usage 3.9 gb due to LAA.

I over clock my CPU and GPU to see any difference but results are same as above.So if you want to play with WOD character models you need to lower your setting to medium or some mannual setting.There is one more thing that is patch F and G which is used for legion creature and mounts has no afffect on game performance when i use these two patches without WOD character models my pc frames are normal like 75 to 80 in high populated area and above 120 with questing in zone but there is no chance with WOD character model your gona lose alot of frames even if you use warmane updated client.So i dont know about your CPU and GPU usage and clock speed but mine is fixed at given above no matter what i do i tried every thing overclocking.if any of you find any thing to increase CPU or GPU usage pls do give me a reply.

6. Thank you for testing and for feedback :)

7. Hello j4ckor,

can you please help me? i downloaded all Patches, then i had the ??? Error and try to fix it with largeadress, but it dosnt work

8. Idk if this was mentioned in a previous comment but I'm using the new Wotlk client that comes with the updated npcs and characters
    I tried installing the creature pack and I noticed it messes with the npc textures , some will have washed out faces and some will have green texture http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=381366
    is there a solution for this issue? I really want the updated creature models
    Edited: March 29, 2018

9. @xC0rni: when it happens? dalaran? you can try to play a bit with video settings, lowering view distance may help

@3sfor: There is a conflict between warmane's and the patches you downloaded from my post. You need to delete patch-w and patch-x from data folder, AND patch-enUS-w and patch-enUS-x inside enUS folder. Then apply the patches you took from here inside data folder

10. @xC0rni: when it happens? dalaran? you can try to play a bit with video settings, lowering view distance may help

@3sfor: There is a conflict between warmane's and the patches you downloaded from my post. You need to delete patch-w and patch-x from data folder, AND patch-enUS-w and patch-enUS-x inside enUS folder. Then apply the patches you took from here inside data folder
    THAT WORKED!
    Thank you!
    https://prnt.sc/ixzsk5

---edit---
    nvm I'm choosing the the character models over the monster models
    Edited: March 29, 2018

11. Is it enough just to put the files into Data folder (if I downloaded WoW old)? When I was doing the first undead quest, I couldn't see Ghouls at all tho I could focus them by /target command. Is it the patch files problem or just a server?

12. Yes, if you have the Wow old, just put the patches inside data folder.

If you have any problem with some creature, post here a screenshot

13. Hello all. I have a problem with Large Address Aware. It require .Net Framework 3.5 but this stupid Windows10 came with .Net Framework 4.7 and i can't remove/reinstall. For some reason Large Address Aware for Framework 4.5 doesn't work for me and I still get this annoying error.... Warmane client work fine for me and I don't get the error but the client not contains full models/mounts/creatures models...
    I ask you good people to share a complete patched client witch i can download and play.
    Thanks for reading

14. Warmane's client is already patched.
    You can try 4GB Patch (http://www.filedropper.com/4gbpatch_5)

The file belongs to NTCore (http://www.ntcore.com/4gb_patch.php)

15. READY TO PLAY WOTLK CLIENT -> Go to the warmane's download page (https://www.warmane.com/download) and download the wotlk client (NOT the one flagged as "Old"). This client comes with updated character and npc models.
    So I downloaded the new client, and the models are still the old models. In the WOD client there is an option in the graphics settings but obviously it's not there so, with the new client do you have to enable anything? or should it just work out the box because, all the models are still WOTLK for me.

First ... 41495051525361 ... Last