1. Char models patch you download from this thread is for characters. It just add an hybrid version of npcs.

@Klaceyes: which patches are you using besides the one you took from this thread?

@Kissthe: post a screen of your data folder and enus folder please
    https://imgur.com/a/S7fprhx There ya go, was on top of ya too

2. You must remove patch-x and patch-w from data folder and patchenus-w and patch enus-x from your enus folder

3. Worked perfectly!!!! I was tired because of the character models bug

thanks every one :D

4. I made everything work right (including that patch with goblins), but I did it by replacing Patch-K from Finsternis. Doing so makes druid forms appear differently as stated by some people before, I like the giant tree so is there anyway to combine Warmane's Patch-W (renamed as Patch-A) with Finsternis' patches WITHOUT the Patch-K from the goblin patch?

(It's probably answered before but I didn't find it).

I'm using old, no HD models client from the server.

And... if it's not possible to do what I want without editing, where are these new but not "Finsternis new" druid forms stored? Inside Patch-W from Warmane?

5. Is it possible by editing and merging them with an editing tool.
    Nothing we can do here tho

6. Hi everybody,
    I discovered this topic and I would like to know what I'm supposed to do since I have downloaded the game by using the Warmane's download link, and added a french version on it to have the game in french. Do I have to download every patches written on the first page of the topic or should I just download the two "Patch for mount and creatures" ? Do I have to download the "Patch for compatibility with mount models" too ? I'm a bit lost ^^'

And I have to delete the patches "patch-x.mpq" and "patch-y.mpq" too ?

Thanks !

EDIT : This is what I have in my folders
    "Data" : https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers...18-08-08-1.png
    "enUS" : https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers...18-08-08-2.png
    "frFR" : https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers...18-08-08-3.png
    Edited: August 8, 2018 Reason: Links

7. This patch is good, I just don't understand where many of the mount models are coming from. For example, the Mekgineer's Chopper model was changed to that of the Champion's Treadblade. Same with the Night Elf saber mounts, which now look ridiculous. I understand you want to make it look better, but it doesn't make much sense to me.

Also, no goblin models... That one made me cry.

Other than that, reallly great. Props.
    Edited: August 12, 2018

8. Ok very newb question and probably already answered.

But if I want to install wotlk from scratch/fresh, which steps should I take ?
    Install the new client from the warmane download link (the one with legion models) and then install all the patches that j4ckor gave on the first page ?

9. @Xim: yes, if you want to use those patches you need to cut away patch w, patch x from data folder and also cut away into enus folder patch enus w and patch enus x
    @Dystant: download the "old" client from warmane download section, and then apply those patches

10. Hello i have problem when i download the models lots of NPCs are green can you help me please?

11. Hi everyone, i'm new in the server and i'm a spanish player. I have a question for you all, what happen with the others npc's? i mean, it's supposed that i download everything, but the npc's that are scripted (like they give you the quest) are not updated, why? they're still with the old models, and to be honest, it's looks a little strange, and my question is, can i fix that?, thank you to all, and sorry for my bad english :)

12. @frigi: can you please take a screenshot of your data folder?
    @thunder: With the patches you downlaoded from here, npcs are just hybrid not fully updated. If you want fully updated npcs (but not updated mounts nor creatures) download the new warmane's updated client from download section

13. Hey, guys.
    Do you know if I can use any "nobones" undead patch with these patches?
    It works fine with warmanes, clients (with WOD char models).
    But with these patches it does not.

14. I found a bug in Celestial Steed mount u cant see the mount only a little cube with white/blue colors its related to Creaturemodeldata.dbc i believe anyone can fix this...? So far is the only problem i have ....

15. Hey guys, the download links from the first page are updated? or do I have to search in the thread?
    Also, I can't find patch B.

First ... 1050585960616270 ... Last