1. Confirmed!! Works for me too! Thank you so much!
    You're Welcome! :)

The odd thing is, that this is probably the holy grail of WoW model renewal.
    I've been trying for years but I never saw model packs work together like this.
    Edited: February 7, 2019

2. You're Welcome! :)

The odd thing is, that this is probably the holy grail of WoW model renewal.
    I've been trying for years but I never saw model packs work together like this.
    I did notice a problem with the Baron Geddon and the Flameguard NPCs that share his model. Head ot Molten Core and let me know if it also happens on your machine. I created a GM Island mod that randomizes the NPC models for all of the vendors and everything else looked good.

----------
    - StygianCore
    - My WoW Projects
    - GitHub
    Edited: February 10, 2019

3. UPDATE: Fixed the Fireguard issue. I now have the following working with only one issue I've come across.

PATCH-A - Leeviathan WoD Character Models (WOTLK)
    PATCH-B - Goblin (PATCH-C)
    PATCH-C - Finsternis Creature 1 (PATCH-F)
    PATCH-D - Finsternis Creature 2 (PATCH-G)
    PATCH-E - Finsternis TileSet 0.95 (PATCH-T)
    PATCH-F - Cata Water
    PATCH-G - Cata Trees

The issue is with the Dragonmaw Foreman located in the Netherwing Mines.

----------
    - StygianCore
    - My WoW Projects
    - GitHub

4. UPDATE: Fixed the Fireguard issue. I now have the following working with only one issue I've come across.

PATCH-A - Leeviathan WoD Character Models (WOTLK)
    PATCH-B - Goblin (PATCH-C)
    PATCH-C - Finsternis Creature 1 (PATCH-F)
    PATCH-D - Finsternis Creature 2 (PATCH-G)
    PATCH-E - Finsternis TileSet 0.95 (PATCH-T)
    PATCH-F - Cata Water
    PATCH-G - Cata Trees

The issue is with the Dragonmaw Foreman located in the Netherwing Mines.

Great work bud!

Had to work all day but I can see you didn't need help for testing anyway 😅
    You're modifying those patches all by yourself?

5. Great work bud!

Had to work all day but I can see you didn't need help for testing anyway ��
    You're modifying those patches all by yourself?
    There was no modification necessary. I followed some tips from here and other forums to get the correct loading order. Now we just need to figure out how to fix this NPC, or set it back default if possible, and determine if this is the only one with an issue.

----------
    - StygianCore
    - My WoW Projects
    - GitHub

6. There was no modification necessary. I followed some tips from here and other forums to get the correct loading order. Now we just need to figure out how to fix this NPC, or set it back default if possible, and determine if this is the only one with an issue.
    Is it easy to install, configure and start your stygian lan server? I've never installed a WoW server but it would be great for testing things out on my side.
    Btw nice work on your project from what I saw!

7. Ok got your server emu set up and logged in as admin. Looking good :)
    Just gotta find all the important commands now.

8. Ok got your server emu set up and logged in as admin. Looking good :)
    Just gotta find all the important commands now.
    Thanks!

Check the Support folder and look for the GameMaster's Guide or visit https://github.com/StygianTheBest/St...master/Support.

I have a new version coming out in a few days. Enjoy!

----------
    - StygianCore
    - My WoW Projects
    - GitHub

9. Can you share the links to download the Patches please?

10. Can you share the links to download the Patches please?
    I've made a new thread http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=398430
    and just uploaded the whole package there for download!

11. So I have downloaded the mpq files, deleted patch-w and patch-x (i did the same for the files in the enUS folder) but now the client starts in 1074x768 and when I want to change to 1920 x 1080 this happens: https://imgur.com/a/qYi1GMu

I get a frozen WoW screen at the top left corner and when I start the client again the resolution did not change.

Has anyone experienced this kind of problem?

edit: the client always starts in 1074 x 768 even when I use the patch-w and patch-x files
    Edited: March 5, 2019

12. So I have downloaded the mpq files, deleted patch-w and patch-x (i did the same for the files in the enUS folder) but now the client starts in 1074x768 and when I want to change to 1920 x 1080 this happens: https://imgur.com/a/qYi1GMu

I get a frozen WoW screen at the top left corner and when I start the client again the resolution did not change.

Has anyone experienced this kind of problem?

edit: the client always starts in 1074 x 768 even when I use the patch-w and patch-x files
    Related issue?

13. Has anyone had a problem with addons with unit frames either? i didnt have time to dig through all 64 pages, certain characters tend to show up in unit frames full sized, showing the whole character, instead of just the shoulder portrait. Now this doesn't make it unplayable, but my poor OCD... lol

14. Alguien me pasa algun patch para arreglar un problema que tengo,No puedo ver los rostros de los npc

15. My warlock fast mount looks white. Does anyone know the solution? Thanks for helping.. Good game all..

First ... 14546263646566 ... Last