1. Currently in the patched version, undead male casting animations seem to be incorrect.

While casting any spell, undead male character leans back on his right foot and huddles slightly, rotating in his hip a little to his right. When the cast is complete, he brings both hands together and the momentum of flinging the spell out makes him rotate left slightly. During cast his main (right) hand is behind but when flinging the spell out, the right hand comes out in front and throws the spell out. The same momentum yanks his left hand left and BACK (important). Channeling spells are done with the left hand behind and right hand forward (very similar to the final stance he takes when throwing a spell out). So far so good, all of this is exactly as it should be and as is designed in the original version.

However, some spell (spell, not character) animations are not correct. For example, every once in a while a shadow bolt will be flung from his left hand (the one that goes left, out and BACK, opposite of the direction of the thrown bolt). It does not occur every time, nor in any particular pattern but appears to be random. Upon further testing I realized this to be common for all bolt- or ball-like spells, such as: shadow bolt, seed of corruption, haunt, death coil, incinerate and soul fire; all spells where an object is thrown out at the target.

Channels are different though, in the sense they're not channeled with a random hand but rather always with the incorrect, left hand. While male undead's right hand is out and maintaining the spell, the actual link animation of the spell goes to his left hand behind. This is true for all channeled spells: drain soul, drain life, drain mana and health funnel.

In comparison, undead females throw spells out in the opposite direction, rotating to their right as they throw the spell object, and it flies from the left hand as it should, always (with no RNG factor). They channel spells with their left hand and it also always works correctly.

This has been tested with the most updated version of the patch (I am only using character patch so Patch-A). It doesn't affect only warlock spells, the same issue is present with mage and priest spells. I don't understand a lot about character modding in Warcraft, however having some modding background from other games it would seem to me as if dummies for where the spells are thrown from have been improperly set for undead male characters (casters). I would greatly appreciate either a fix for this, or a small tutorial on how one can fix this for themselves. That is, other than renaming Patch-A file every time one plays an undead character, it gets bothersome.

If you've made it this far, I appreciate the effort in reading it and hope something can be accomplished. Cheers!

2. The character models from the author Finsternis have not been updated for half a year. Now everyone is testing new models from the author Leeviathan.

3. Awesome, with new Leeviathan models the animations are correct.

When changing display settings ingame (for example, lowering settings from 'fair' to 'good') , cloaks lose their texture and turn white until I restart the game. So it has to do with changing settings, not with a particular one setting because when the game is reopened in a newly selected setting, everything works as it should. Any way to remedy this?

4. Awesome, with new Leeviathan models the animations are correct.

When changing display settings ingame (for example, lowering settings from 'fair' to 'good') , cloaks lose their texture and turn white until I restart the game. So it has to do with changing settings, not with a particular one setting because when the game is reopened in a newly selected setting, everything works as it should. Any way to remedy this?
    Send any questions or found bugs to the mod developer on the modcraft.io site or on the model-changing.net site.
    Edited: January 6, 2019

5. http://www.modcraft.io/index.php?topic=10729.0

!!!!! UPDATE !!!!!

Doens't work with Warmane's NPC Models
    Note that the scale of quite a few creatures is not correct (Infernals, Fel Boars are two examples) and the mounts are different which I dislike. Otherwise it's nice.

6. Is there a way to just get new creature models so i can see my hunter pets with updated graphics? specifically the crab

7. Everything works fine for me with the models .. im using only character models i think (downloaded the whole game from warmane download link) .. the problem is in arena sometimes i dont see my enemies .. they are literally invisible .. i can target them but cant see them .. and i noticed they are all gnomes by far .. they either are invisible or they teleport around lagging .. and i think thats from the models or something

8. Hi guys! Is there a way to have updated Characters/Npc models with updated creatures and mounts models? I've downloaded those patches but if I implement patch K + patch F the models of all npc are green. Anyone?

9. Can this cause fps drops and low fps while in game? I have alot of fps problems when I am in bg's or raids. Constant fps drops and game freezing.

- WoW Wotlk WoD Models
    -Intel HD 5500
    - Using ElvUi and a number of other addons

10. I have a problem. I downloaded those models but i see players in mounts and some mobs as blue and white cubes...

11. was so excited to go from WoD to legion models but then i see all the potential issues. ill let you brave souls venture forth and ill wait till its a bit more stable. muah.

12. Hi guys! Is there a way to have updated Characters/Npc models with updated creatures and mounts models? I've downloaded those patches but if I implement patch K + patch F the models of all npc are green. Anyone?
    Having the same issue... Bookmarking this thread hoping for a fix!

13. ATTENTION!

I've played around a bit today with those files and it seems that Leeviathan's WoD Character Models (http://www.modcraft.io/index.php?topic=13815.0) is compatible with Finsters Patch-F (http://www.modcraft.io/index.php?topic=10729.0.)

Using just those two gives me new Player+NPC+Mounts+Creature models. (YES the whole f*cking package!!)
    Plus I haven't seen any bugs for now.

Edit: A few hours of testing and still no bugs! I still can't believe that this can be run together.

Can someone else please confirm so that I know that I'm not dreaming?
    Edited: February 7, 2019

14. ATTENTION!

I've played around a bit today with those files and it seems that Leeviathan's WoD Character Models (http://www.modcraft.io/index.php?topic=13815.0) is compatible with Finsters Patch-F (http://www.modcraft.io/index.php?topic=10729.0.)

Using just those two gives me new Player+NPC+Mounts+Creature models. (YES the whole f*cking package!!)
    Plus I haven't seen any bugs for now.

Edit: A few hours of testing and still no bugs! I still can't believe that this can be run together.

Can someone else please confirm so that I know that I'm not dreaming?
    Confirmed!! Works for me too! Thank you so much!

First ... 1353616263646573 ... Last