1. Solved. I followed the "HUMAZ" instructions and all is working now.

2. Just asking, can anyone create a new guide for this? Because we need the patch-C and the new patch-K and remove the patch-x e rename another things for all work. The patch for characters and NPC's with the new models working only with the patch for mounts with no bug if you do all this things. So we need a new guide.

3. I'll try to put those npc patches in my main post in first page, when i'll have a bit time

4. I'm not sure if anyone notices this, or if they mentioned it, but some NPCs cause me to crash when I have these patches on.
    Like for example, the guy who gives you the troll temper quest in Tanaris causes this.
    Or the night elf who gives you the Colossal menace quest in Helfire.

5. What error you get? In the dialog box after crash?

6. If someone want it here is a patch to work warmane NPC with Char and Creatures from Finsternis.
    Its a patch-K so you will replace the Finsternis patch-K.
    How to use.
    Remove patch-X ,patch-enUS-W and patch-enUS-X from the \data\ and \data\enUS\ folders.
    Rename Finsternis patch-A as patch-B
    Rename Warmane patch-W as patch-A

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...GSEQPbqebI-SGr

This link contain a patch-C (it contains updated Goblins NPC) and a Patch-K.
    Just do it in the same order, Warmane NPC Patch (patch-W) as Patch-A.
    Finsternis characters Patch (patch-A) as patch-B and this one as Patch-C.
    Delete Patch-X, Patch-enUS-X and Patch-enUS-W.
    Creatures remains as Patch-K and Patch-F
    *Obs: Don't use the new patch-K without the Patch-C or goblins will be messy

In this process only bug you get is some undead NPC hair are bugged and some are missing their jaw and mouth.
    Only NPC I repeat only some undead NPC have this bug not all of them and undead character models are all fine i have tested them my self every thing else is great.
    and one more thing the process i have shown is not mine i have copied it from this thread in some back pages i dont remeber because some guy is asking for both character and NPC models.I am using this guide my self for quite a while and had no problem at all exept this that i have shown above every thing looks great characters models NPC and creatures.

7. I noticed that Saurfang got the newest model like straight back orc and it works just fine during the ship battle in Icecrown Citadel and I really hope that it comes to orc characters players too. It would be awesome!

8. When i delete Patch-W,Patch-X, Patch-enUS-X and Patch-enUS-W. and put the downloaded patches i get the new mounts and creatures but my npc's turn back to old models please help!

9. @Perolicious: Read the post by HUMAZ, up in this page.

10. I followed humaz's instructions it works thanks a lot !! Anyway i can keep the old chopper and hog models i tried with mpq editor deleted the folders but they turned into cubes, maybe i deleted wrong files from patch-F. if u know please guide me :3

11. if someone want it here is a patch to work warmane npc with char and creatures from finsternis.
    Its a patch-k so you will replace the finsternis patch-k.
    How to use.
    Remove patch-x ,patch-enus-w and patch-enus-x from the \data\ and \data\enus\ folders.
    Rename finsternis patch-a as patch-b
    rename warmane patch-w as patch-a

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...gseqpbqebi-sgr

this link contain a patch-c (it contains updated goblins npc) and a patch-k.
    Just do it in the same order, warmane npc patch (patch-w) as patch-a.
    Finsternis characters patch (patch-a) as patch-b and this one as patch-c.
    Delete patch-x, patch-enus-x and patch-enus-w.
    Creatures remains as patch-k and patch-f
    *obs: Don't use the new patch-k without the patch-c or goblins will be messy

in this process only bug you get is some undead npc hair are bugged and some are missing their jaw and mouth.
    Only npc i repeat only some undead npc have this bug not all of them and undead character models are all fine i have tested them my self every thing else is great.
    And one more thing the process i have shown is not mine i have copied it from this thread in some back pages i dont remeber because some guy is asking for both character and npc models.i am using this guide my self for quite a while and had no problem at all exept this that i have shown above every thing looks great characters models npc and creatures.
    bro link doesnt work!!! Help pls

12. Wait until Humaz will verify the link provided

13. here it is its in page 47 if you want to download again some other time i dont know the link ID changes after some days

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...GSEQPbqebI-SGr

14. May 1, 2018  
    I have a question... Patch-K makes druid's Tree and Travel form looks like small cubes... Any idea why ? I Simply downloaded patches and extracted to wow/data folder. My client is "old" one i guess, i have it from Gamer Disctrict server, nothing custom in it, except Patch-A, Patch-K , and Patch-4 (which is cataclysm waters).My data folder:
    https://imgur.com/a/Co4inII

15. May 1, 2018  
    Try removing patch K. Its not essential if you dont need new mount models

First ... 343515253545563 ... Last