1. I tried it but i got some wow errors in Dalaran underbelly and in Crystalsong forest right under dalaran.Can you share if you had similar problems.Other than that it looks cool and refreshing especially for long time wotlk players.
    II've also had some wow errors in dalaran :/

2. Yeah, some wow errors in Dalaran (like the Warmane's wod models) but the workaround still works (reduce the view distance when approaching dalaran)

3. Yeah, some wow errors in Dalaran (like the Warmane's wod models) but the workaround still works (reduce the view distance when approaching dalaran)
    Oh, thx.

Guys some patch to change the login screen?

4. Is it possible to use this without changing the character? I just want it for the mounts and creatures, not really my nigthelf :p

5. Is it possible to use this without changing the character? I just want it for the mounts and creatures, not really my nigthelf :p
    It is possible. I used only the patch-F and patch-G files - without any other custom patches - and it worked flawlessly. Old models with the awesome new mounts, without any crashes or glitches. I must admit that even though I hate the WoD character models, these new mount and creature models are far better looking. I still ended up going with the old school look, but I was quite impressed with its freshness nonetheless. Props to Finsternis.
    Edited: October 16, 2016

6. It is possible. I used only the patch-F and patch-G files - without any other custom patches - and it worked flawlessly. Old models with the awesome new mounts, without any crashes or glitches. I must admit that even though I hate the WoD character models, these new mount and creature models are far better looking. I still ended up going with the old school look, but I was quite impressed nonetheless with its freshness. Props to Finsternis.
    Thank you very much! Works great! :D
    Edited: October 16, 2016

7. These models are awesome, also the chars one, I like this freshness and (why not) good looking in an old game.
    I have tested now the new mounts and...omg, wow.

8. bla

Is there anything like this for mop 5.4.8 ?

9. Very good stuff, I hope my ancient PC can handle this.

10. I'd say yes, do not use antialiasing, set to little view distance and no shadows

P.s: new Patch B fixing some issues with chars models
    Edited: October 19, 2016

11. P.s: new Patch B fixing some issues with chars models
    I gave that patch-B a try, replacing the other patch-K file. With this new patch the WoD character models are displayed borderline perfectly, but the downside is that most npcs look awful - wrong color of skin, glitchy hair, etc.

So what we need right now is a saint willing to do the grunt work of replacing the npcs as well, which will probably be an immense workload for a single person.

12. The creator of the new models didn't answer to that specific question, but I think he will do the same work on npcs as well

13. For those people crashing in Dalaran:

https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/t...-aware.112556/

Download and run above ^.

Select wow.exe, tick the box, press save. Allows wotlk client to use more than its usual 2b ram limit. Should fix the crashes (mostly)

14. This works flawlessly. OP, you are a saint. And yes, this should be official Warmane patch now. It works better by far.

For those people crashing in Dalaran:

https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/t...-aware.112556/

Download and run above ^.

Select wow.exe, tick the box, press save. Allows wotlk client to use more than its usual 2b ram limit. Should fix the crashes (mostly)
    I havent tried this, but i know this works. Worked with Fallout 3 100%. Because, modded FO3 is prone to crashing every 3 minutes, due to limited amount of RAM usage, with its engine. It was very frustrating, so i find this same solution for it, so yea, i can imagine that this fixes that same issue with WoW... :D

First 12341252 ... Last