1. Okay then, allow me to quote myself aswell to see if it's cool or not.

You only see sm warrs in arena 2k+ cuz they are too bad to go further without. Do more bgs/wpvp and ull find them sooner or later. Don't like it? Well then it's ur fkn problem not mine. No one need to be great at disc priest in order to distinguish their dps, a sm warr will rape u faster no matter what skill you have. If you survive or not, yes that's the thing, but your own skill won't change their base dps. And now take your time to think about what is more relevant, discuss things you didn't experienced, and other things where u did. Bye.
    I think you've missed the whole point;

The weapon doesn't carry your ***, classes do. It's point and blank OBVIOUS that Shadowmourne will do more damage than a PvP weapon and for optimized damage output you're going to rock Shadowmourne or Oathbinder as an Arms Warrior. You're sitting here trying to compare the most obvious fact; Shadowmourne > Wrathful Weapon. Everyone in this god damn game knows that and there's a really simple reason why Shadowmourne is lighted up with an orange color; Now the difference is that most of the people rocking Shadowmourne's don't know what to do with it so stating that a Shadowmourne will destroy you under whatever the condition is (or through your so called experience) is A FALSE AND PRETENTIOUS STATEMENT. Not wanting to recognize this single point declares that your experience didn't provide you much on the long run.

ur statement was about disc priest can survive shadowmourne, i said DP will be penetrated by any decent SM warrior or Dk and now u talk about classes ?

gonna ignore you to not read ur dodgy bull**** once more
    Then don't state that the weapon will destroy you when it's a class situation and not a weapon situation. There's a huge difference between a weapon carry and a skillful player. And yes: A disc Priest can survive a Shadowmourne if properly played and this is a fact - Specially in Arenas if he has a partner with the right mind set to peel the damage out of him.
    Edited: October 13, 2016

2. Just looked through the Ladder found a HORDE awar yup not double dps trinkets and wait for it HES USING OATHBINDER WTFFFFFFF how did he get to 2k Rating without the Amazing oh so powerful Shadowmourn that doesn't even work correctly atm.
    If your ****ing Q_Q in right now i ****ing hope the fix it soon so you can feel what a properly stack generated Shadowmourn will feel like, ****ing sub 1200 resil **** disc complaining he got rolfstomped NO **** BILLY you probably think Resilience doesn't Work either right? is Lordaeron dying too? Does Warmane pay blizzard so they dont get shutdown? Is the Mods Nazi's? Your the type of Player i despise the Most Drink ****ing bleach.
    Rant Completed
    Edited: October 13, 2016 Reason: Cause **** you

3. I lol'd. Nothing gives me more pleasure than to disarm a smourne storm.

4. Now the difference is that most of the people rocking Shadowmourne's don't know what to do with it so stating that a Shadowmourne will destroy you under whatever the condition is (or through your so called experience) is A FALSE AND PRETENTIOUS STATEMENT. Not wanting to recognize this single point declares that your experience didn't provide you much on the long run
    You don't think I know that? Sure there's backpedalers but there's decent ones, which it's the ones I've refered to, Idk why you brought bad players into this, whatever I've pointed out that sm makes a huge difference, this is the fact, check on char stats and test dps, everyone says this, it's not just me. If you think it's false and pretentious etc it's nothing else than just ur opinion and you make it sound everyone should be bound to your narrow one pov

5. You don't think I know that? Sure there's backpedalers but there's decent ones, whatever I've pointed out that sm makes a huge difference, this is the fact, check on char stats and test dps, everyone says this, it's not just me. If you think it's false and pretentious etc it's nothing else than just ur opinion and you make it sound everyone should be bound to your narrow one pov
    Are you even reading yourself and the answers I'm giving you?

I think you've missed the whole point;

The weapon doesn't carry your ***, classes do. It's point and blank OBVIOUS that Shadowmourne will do more damage than a PvP weapon and for optimized damage output you're going to rock Shadowmourne or Oathbinder as an Arms Warrior. You're sitting here trying to compare the most obvious fact; Shadowmourne > Wrathful Weapon. Everyone in this god damn game knows that and there's a really simple reason why Shadowmourne is lighted up with an orange color.
    However this isn't a direct translation to an instant win over other classes. Damage output isn't the key for every single point we're touching here.

6. You don't think I know that? Sure there's backpedalers but there's decent ones, whatever I've pointed out that sm makes a huge difference, this is the fact, check on char stats and test dps, everyone says this, it's not just me. If you think it's false and pretentious etc it's nothing else than just ur opinion and you make it sound everyone should be bound to your narrow one pov
    I think it is false and pretentious. I've killed smourne wielders as both a rogue and a shadow priest. The weapon doesn't make the class, the brain does. A smourne by itself without the gear to support it is even less to worry about. Don't be dumb, play your class right and you won't get killed. Simple.

It's not hard to tell by looking at someone's gear when they have the stats to support the smourne or not. Pick your battles in bgs, in arenas well you're more limited to your comp. Either way, a smourne does not mean instant victory in all cases.

7. You only see sm warrs in arena 2k+ cuz they are too bad to go further without. Do more bgs/wpvp and ull find them sooner or later.
    You mean to tell me that those scrub teams I've been kiting across wsg while carrying the flag are actually pro? Holy **** I'm good.

8. I think it is false and pretentious. I've killed smourne wielders as both a rogue and a shadow priest. The weapon doesn't make the class, the brain does. A smourne by itself without the gear to support it is even less to worry about. Don't be dumb, play your class right and you won't get killed. Simple.
    Gz wow claps for you, ur the best. Guess what, I've killed them aswell, several times, uncountless times, as rogue, sp, feral druid etc. I always said it, it's the brain that decide whole thing, agree, but I'm refering (and again, idk how many times i have to say it) to decent ones, those who know what to do at all moments. Wep makes difference too but yes I know its not the main factor but it still does.

9. Gz wow claps for you, ur the best. Guess what, I've killed them aswell, several times, uncountless times, as rogue, sp, feral druid etc.
    So why are you complaining then? I'm glad we agree weapons make a difference but it doesn't mean they win every time.

10. So why are you complaining then? I'm glad we agree weapons make a difference but it doesn't mean they win every time.
    Saying sm makes a difference as a simple source = complain? So I can't say anything you won't agree, you assume it's complaining? Very sensitive people around here :>
    Whatever I said on my 1st post a decent warr with SM can nuke any disc priest, agree? Good. Disagree? Good.

11. Whatever I said on my 1st post a decent warr with SM can nuke any disc priest, agree? Good. Disagree? Good.
    Disagree, I know of 1 disc priest who doesn't get nuked so easily even by pve geared hunters and warriors. I think that says enough in itself in terms of raw damage burst output.

You mean to tell me that those scrub teams I've been kiting across wsg while carrying the flag are actually pro? Holy **** I'm good.

12. Guys guys... SM is the thing that gives you +everything, there is no such thing as skill, experience, knowledge, timing, scripts or anything else. Doesn't matter what you achieve as player, you got no SM? Then you matter for ****. You got SM? Gratz you are god.

13. I know of 1 disc priest who doesn't get nuked so easily even by pve geared hunters and warriors
    Ofc, but he probably has more troubles agaisnt sm than any other, right?

14. Ofc, but he probably has more troubles agaisnt sm than any other, right?
    He actually has more problems against Protection Warriors than Shadowmourne wielders.

Guys guys... SM is the thing that gives you +everything, there is no such thing as skill, experience, knowledge, timing, scripts or anything else. Doesn't matter what you achieve as player, you got no SM? Then you matter for ****. You got SM? Gratz you are god.
    Exactly that, Mr. JustcarriedbyShadowmourne.

15. I believe disc priest has not arms warr as his Aquiles' heel. Prot warrs in wotlk are crazy as hell when it comes to being annoying, also hunters especially with pve gear has crazy burst too, also affli lock will never die to a disc in a duel I believe

First 1234 Last