1. what class to play from:

Hello, i am newcommer here and i would like to ask what class/faction to play

I can play:
    warlock
    mage
    heal priest
    resto/ele sham

i would like to know what is the most needed class in pve from those above and how is their dps/hps
    and also for pvp what is good against those shadowmurnes

i am thinking about donating a bis trinket probably

thanks for your suggestions

2. resto sham or disci priest, every raid needs a good one of those so go for those, locks are also in demand but people want demo locks, destro and affli are always asked the horrible questing with even worse grammar "CAN YOU MAKE DEMO DPS" and **** like that so I'd go for resto sham or disci priest, but that's just my preference towards healing.

3. Most demanding is demo lock there a really few locks out there but as dolcokidol said only demonology for that mighty buff.

Mages are rare too and they are making tons of dps .

Heal priest : holy and disc both viable ( i've seen holy priest solo heal icc 10 hc here on icecrown ) but they are kinda popular to be honest.

Shaman : resto is awlays great and in demand but i can't say same for ele, they are making kinda low dps but in the end play that one wich you found most enjoyable.

4. and also for pvp what is good against those shadowmurnes
    is this really importnat for you ? if yes, then forget about:
    warlock
    heal priest
    ele sham
    Edited: October 13, 2016

5. is this really importnat for you ? if yes, then forget about:
    heal priest
    A good Discipline Priest can hold a Shadowmourne without sweating. What the hell are you talking about?

6. A good Discipline Priest can hold a Shadowmourne without sweating
    good warrior will beat all **** out of discipline priest, same as good dk with proper rotation

7. A good Discipline Priest can hold a Shadowmourne without sweating. What the hell are you talking about?
    A good arms sm warr will rape any disc priest lol I've been there, in both situations

8. It's not the shadowmourn that Rapes you, Infact shadowmourn is ****ing broken right now so if they are beating you that hard you truly do suck.
    How do i know its broken? Hit a training dummy and see how many stacks you generate its obviously not accurate to retail, yes before it proc'ed to much, now it doesn't proc enough. Shadowmourn has and always will be ur last Item to get its the Icing on the cake of full wrath and bis pve offsets if the warrior had oathbinder he will still truck you just as Hard.

9. good warrior will beat all **** out of discipline priest, same as good dk with proper rotation
    That's a class, not a weapon. Get your facts straight.

It's not the shadowmourn that Rapes you, Infact shadowmourn is ****ing broken right now so if they are beating you that hard you truly do suck.
    This is the most accurate quote possible.

10. That's a class, not a weapon. Get your facts straight.
    Wrong, it's the weapon that makes the class op, I played disc priest enough to see the difference between warr with wrathfull wep and smourne. You do the same and see for urself

11. Wrong, it's the weapon that makes the class op, I played disc priest enough to see the difference between warr with wrathfull wep and smourne. You do the same and see for urself
    I don't even remind myself of seeing a single high rating Warrior using a Wrathful weapon in the first place. Second, I'm gonna phrase my statement differently;

It's not the weapon that does it for the player, it's the class itself that can hard counter. In the same way that a good Discipline Priest can keep up a fight with direct counters if poorly played. Stating that just because a class has a legendary weapon it will automatically destroy you is a FALSE statement.

12. Then if you haven't seen any warr with wrath/rele wep then stfu, don't even argue, go PvP more and go find few by urself, just as I did. That's why I'm giving my feedback from my experience by facing warriors with and without shamdowmourne, same goes to DK's, same goes to ret paladins. Sure those classes have their own tricks here and there, but with sm they get the job easier by miles and that is undeniable

13. Then if you haven't seen any warr with wrath/rele wep then stfu, don't even argue, go PvP more and go find few by urself, just as I did. That's why I'm giving my feedback from my experience by facing warriors with and without shamdowmourne, same goes to DK's, same goes to ret paladins. Sure those classes have their own tricks here and there, but with sm they get the job easier by miles and that is undeniable
    Usually I hate to repeat myself but you're gonna make me do it;

I don't even remind myself of seeing a single high rating Warrior using a Wrathful weapon in the first place.
    I don't know in what kind of ratings you're used to play but in the 2k+ I'm yet to see a Arms Warrior rocking a Wrathful weapon. What it feels like is that you're salty about getting stomped by some random premade on your Discipline Priest. Also I would like to point out to you that your experience can be a lot of hours played but that doesn't make you a great Discipline Priest so stating things as a fact through your experience can be irrelevant to the question. Anyway, my conversation here is done since this is derailing.

14. Okay then, allow me to quote myself aswell to see if it's cool or not.

Then if you haven't seen any warr with wrath/rele wep then stfu, don't even argue, go PvP more and go find few by urself, just as I did.
    You only see sm warrs in arena 2k+ cuz they are too bad to go further without. Do more bgs/wpvp and ull find them sooner or later. Don't like it? Well then it's ur fkn problem not mine. No one need to be great at disc priest in order to distinguish their dps, a sm warr will rape u faster no matter what skill you have. If you survive or not, yes that's the thing, but your own skill won't change their base dps. And now take your time to think about what is more relevant, discuss things you didn't experienced, and other things where u did. Bye.

15. That's a class, not a weapon. Get your facts straight.
    ur statement was about disc priest can survive shadowmourne, i said DP will be penetrated by any decent SM warrior or Dk and now u talk about classes ?

gonna ignore you to not read ur dodgy bull**** once more

123 ... Last