1. A good arms sm warr will rape any disc priest lol I've been there, in both situations
    ^ How it all started.

I believe disc priest has not arms warr as his Aquiles' heel. Prot warrs in wotlk are crazy as hell when it comes to being annoying, also hunters especially with pve gear has crazy burst too
    ^ How it ends.
    I'm gonna walk away from this thread now.

2. Ofc, but he probably has more troubles agaisnt sm than any other, right?
    English must not be your first language or something, your posts make it sound like smourne is the deciding factor. There's a difference between a deciding factor and a weapon making a difference.

The fact he's able to kill them in the first place, struggle or no struggle doesn't seem to register in your head.

3. A good Discipline Priest can hold a Shadowmourne without sweating. What the hell are you talking about?

^How it all started
    Fixed ^^

I'm gonna walk away from this thread now.
    And I will still keep it :> you just rarely accept other opinions and POV's
    cya till next time
    Edited: October 13, 2016

4. Exactly that, Mr. JustcarriedbyShadowmourne.
    Exactly, it's only SM, not the player. Who cares of rest.

5. And I will still keep it :> you just rarely accept other opinions and POV's
    cya till next time
    On the contrary, I just prefer to accept opinions that actually make sense and are based around logic and not back peddling.
    I'm all for acknowledging the opinion of someone who can make a solid argument based in facts even if I don't totally agree with it. Some staff members here can attest to this :P

6. Exactly, it's only SM, not the player. Who cares of rest.
    I heard you only truly wield the Shadowmourne if you sacrifice your own soul to it, and that's how you became Dave the dying.

7. Wep makes difference too yes I know its not the main factor but it still does.
    your posts make it sound like smourne is the deciding factor.
    Say what?
    Anyway doesnt matter Im getting tired of this

8. Sorry let me jog your memory:

A good arms sm warr will rape any disc priest lol I've been there, in both situations
    Anyway doesnt matter Im getting tired of this
    Me too, I wish you'd back peddle less and / or at least acknowledge you didn't phrase it properly.

9. God oh my
    Okay fine a good arms sm warr will die to everyone cuz useless crap, happy?
    Such torches and pichforks for nothing, lol, never seen anything similar, now calm your tits ^^

10. I heard you only truly wield the Shadowmourne if you sacrifice your own soul to it, and that's how you became Dave the dying.
    In the feels :(

11. I'll send Gourd to give you a /pat

12. This thread is pure gold :D. Is SM ******edly OP? No, everyone who played Cataclysm know how owerpowered PVE gear can be. Is it the best weapon for 2h wielders? Ofc it is, it's a legendary after all... What really grinds my gears in arenas is ****ING SACRED CLEANSING, because while that **** is up, I constantly fail to land 4 out of 5 spells, which can be super annoying when I'm peeling. Idk if it's working as it should, but that talent is ridiculous... Btw, is http://imgur.com/3tc4QcV fixed yet?

13. BiS ele shams are pulling close to 20k sustained dps now, wouldnt say they are "kinda low"

14. This thread is pure gold :D. Is SM ******edly OP? No, everyone who played Cataclysm know how owerpowered PVE gear can be. Is it the best weapon for 2h wielders? Ofc it is, it's a legendary after all... What really grinds my gears in arenas is ****ING SACRED CLEANSING, because while that **** is up, I constantly fail to land 4 out of 5 spells, which can be super annoying when I'm peeling. Idk if it's working as it should, but that talent is ridiculous... Btw, is http://imgur.com/3tc4QcV fixed yet?
    doesnt matter what happens in this world, even third world war wont prevent your bitсhing about SC

15. doesnt matter what happens in this world, even third world war wont prevent your bitсhing about SC
    Kindly GTFO

First 1234 Last