1. Donating

Hey, just quick question, If i donate can i skip the loggin que on Icecrown then? and if so how

2. When coming on the forums there is a FAQ or Frequently Asked Questions section, which contains this premium membership and donation guide which will answer your questions.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=307442

3. The guy above didn't really answer the question although it is a really easy question.

Answer is : Yes. You will be able to skip queue. I am not sure if they changed their policy yet, but as far as my understanding goes, you can skip queue forever and ever!

4. Don't understand why they are not accepting donations via PayPal..

5. Don't understand why they are not accepting donations via PayPal..
    It's not difficult considering PayPal's affiliation with Blizzard.

6. Don't understand why they are not accepting donations via PayPal..
    Considering we used them back in 2009 and early 2010 and they seized our funds, which forced Kaer to sell his car to fund the server? Yeah...... not doing that again. Sorry.

7. Considering we used them back in 2009 and early 2010 and they seized our funds, which forced Kaer to sell his car to fund the server? Yeah...... not doing that again. Sorry.
    Now that's a cool story, though i haven't heard it before. Has he bought it back yet? xD

8. Yes, he's doing fine. It's not a story we circulate because pity isn't something we want, nor him. I felt it was necessary to give a legitimate answer to why we have no desire to use paypal, though. Ever.

9. Considering we used them back in 2009 and early 2010 and they seized our funds, which forced Kaer to sell his car to fund the server? Yeah...... not doing that again. Sorry.
    Ah well crap.. That sucks.. No skipping queues for me :x

10. How was Blizzard able to seize the donated funds?? Do they work with Paypal and how did they know it goes to a private server?

11. How was Blizzard able to seize the donated funds?? Do they work with Paypal and how did they know it goes to a private server?
    You realize that nothing is held as an eternal secret right? A quick google search provides those answers really quick.

12. How was Blizzard able to seize the donated funds?? Do they work with Paypal and how did they know it goes to a private server?
    she siad paypal seized the funds, not blizz. and it's not hard to guess why, paypal likely has a contract with blizz, and allowing their service to be used for a blizz private server would almost definitely void said contract. if you were paypal, would you want to lose out on business with blizzard ?

13. pls add item set in store thx
    +1 back on molten coin store you could buy main sets be nice if you could add that back instead of me buying each piece of whatever set for 23 coins

14. Is that 40 percent coin bonus from donation working atm?