1. Frostwolf has been updated?

I've seen the news that Frostwolf is updated with the "latest" changes. What are they? I've checked the changelog and devlog, and there's nothing. So, anyone knows what is it?

2. Aye sir, the latest changes are........the latest changes, if you dont know what the latest changes are then you know nothing John Snow.

That was sarcasm btw, wish i knew what those changes are, they always post things like this but with no changelog or any info nor a warning for that matter.

3. yeap the update for frostwolf has been the grass on elwyn forrest and some birdies on durotar (? sarcasm ftw. sorry man its hard not to be sarcastic on this realm but no not any updated so far looks like was a joke of staff

4. I'm hoping its the old content they talked about last month...but they've yet to confirm it when (if) they write a changelog for this update...

5. no new content.. seems to be only a few quest fixes etc..

6. Siege of Orgrimar bosses auto attack dmg has been fixed, other then that i didnt notice anything important

7. hunter traps now triggers from camouflage

8. If you dc while on flight path, sometimes you keep tping back to previous location, sometimes the effects lasts forever so you will have to unstuck via website.

9. Siege of Orgrimar bosses auto attack dmg has been fixed, other then that i didnt notice anything important
    and monk mastery spheres (MW) are fixed. They already spawn close to the target you are healing (not in the monk's feet).

10. 90% of the recently Fixed reports in the Bugtracker.
    >50% of the Pending ones.
    Maybe a few others.

That's it for this update, all previous ones and probably the next ones.

11. Hi all, off topic here.
    I keep getting reset after I log off and come back in. My talents reset, stuff I had in the bag I soled come back and I seem to have this bug only on my monk.
    I tried the site unstuck but it didn't work, I even deleted the cache folder and the one in Data folder.
    Can anyone please help me?

12. is it me or i noticed weird new things :
    -PETS DIE SUPER fast in encounters
    - any one uses 64 bit crashes when he opens the guild rooster :/ .

13. I'm hoping its the old content they talked about last month...but they've yet to confirm it when (if) they write a changelog for this update...
    Regarding the old content.

14. Some of the fixes you can find on bugtracker.