1. Bringing 85 twinking back on the map again.

Twinks/Twinking on Frostwolf.

So ive had a ton on complaints about how BG's only pop when me or Rflows are on? or why isnt there an guilds for 85 twinks anymore?
    And seeing how TwinksFinest died out because Sarandriel quit, leaving me alone in his guild, i decided to take the matter in to my own hands.
    I have made a new guild, its for 85-89s and i hope to see it become a place where people can help eachother out with gear and how to play your class, but also just for anyone looking for a bit of fun.

So yea, my name is Rngeesus and the new guild is called "The Unwanted". hit me up with a msg in game and i will invite ya to the guild, lets revive this bracket together.
    Edited: October 13, 2016 Reason: Spelling errors

2. There had been 3 guilds from the very start of Frostwolf: Still Not Prepared, Ten Twink and Twisted Naaru, with Twinkle Little Star coming on horde side as a major threat to ally guilds (Not including Prime and Ghost since they were here early too). During the early days, Rflow, Nano, viss, kardiovz, Myth, Dujin and Kazzad recruited all twinks, while healdots took it upon himself to get only 10-14 from both factions. During those days those same guilds had 10s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 85s+ in their ranks. A bit of drama caused some to break away and make their own guild (Ally side only).

I don't wanna go into much detail after that, but it had been said time and time again, all twinks should be in one guild, anyone above lvl 10-14 that is. No one listen and because of that you have multiple guilds being made on Alliance side for no reason and people who want to twink end up being lost or move on due to a dying bracket.

Now if all twinks were in one guild, you can encourage some to take part in the bracket, even make a decent premade, plus some twinks have a varity of other twinks for other brackets made and you can communicate with each other. tbh, sooner or later 85-89 will end up like the 80s, wither away.

The Twinkle Little Star guild live up to what gobarz said and has twinks of other brackets in that guild, even some 90s to offer help to those wanting to do 80s or 85s. You need all twinks to revive a bracket, not just a single bracket. Like 70s for example, it took a bit of convincing, eventually smqt came back to the scene and boom! all that talking with twink leaders bring back 70s, even getting rflow out of retirement, the ghost twinks to comply and tos farming 70s and 85s gear whenever they are on.

3. There had been 3 guilds from the very start of Frostwolf: Still Not Prepared, Ten Twink and Twisted Naaru, with Twinkle Little Star coming on horde side as a major threat to ally guilds (Not including Prime and Ghost since they were here early too). During the early days, Rflow, Nano, viss, kardiovz, Myth, Dujin and Kazzad recruited all twinks, while healdots took it upon himself to get only 10-14 from both factions. During those days those same guilds had 10s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 85s+ in their ranks. A bit of drama caused some to break away and make their own guild (Ally side only).

I don't wanna go into much detail after that, but it had been said time and time again, all twinks should be in one guild, anyone above lvl 10-14 that is. No one listen and because of that you have multiple guilds being made on Alliance side for no reason and people who want to twink end up being lost or move on due to a dying bracket.

Now if all twinks were in one guild, you can encourage some to take part in the bracket, even make a decent premade, plus some twinks have a varity of other twinks for other brackets made and you can communicate with each other. tbh, sooner or later 85-89 will end up like the 80s, wither away.

The Twinkle Little Star guild live up to what gobarz said and has twinks of other brackets in that guild, even some 90s to offer help to those wanting to do 80s or 85s. You need all twinks to revive a bracket, not just a single bracket. Like 70s for example, it took a bit of convincing, eventually smqt came back to the scene and boom! all that talking with twink leaders bring back 70s, even getting rflow out of retirement, the ghost twinks to comply and tos farming 70s and 85s gear whenever they are on.
    I already know the full lore of twink guilds, however ive been tryong my *** off to get the allies united i even got SMQT to agree to take in 85's after a month of bargaining but all the other 70s wont have us.

But if your saying that No guild is better than a guild for 85s the youre wrong, i am doing this for the community trying to gather what is left in the 85 bracket. And no 85-89 will not die, since it is the last levels before level cap we will always have newcommers and lowbies to populate bgs.

4. I already know the full lore of twink guilds, however ive been tryong my *** off to get the allies united i even got SMQT to agree to take in 85's after a month of bargaining but all the other 70s wont have us.

But if your saying that No guild is better than a guild for 85s the youre wrong, i am doing this for the community trying to gather what is left in the 85 bracket. And no 85-89 will not die, since it is the last levels before level cap we will always have newcommers and lowbies to populate bgs.
    Never said there is a better guild, just that no one is doing what TTLS is doing (well SNP but it is dead tho), recruiting any twink, not just 70s, even though its main function is 70s.
    But yeah, the idea of having all twinks in one guild is the best solution and this idea was said for like almost two years now. Since you are on ally side, is there anyone else besides rflow who promotes 85-89 bgs? There was a former 70 twink who went to your bracket, orcy something, don't know if he is still around because I haven't bother to check.

5. Never said there is a better guild, just that no one is doing what TTLS is doing (well SNP but it is dead tho), recruiting any twink, not just 70s, even though its main function is 70s.
    But yeah, the idea of having all twinks in one guild is the best solution and this idea was said for like almost two years now. Since you are on ally side, is there anyone else besides rflow who promotes 85-89 bgs? There was a former 70 twink who went to your bracket, orcy something, don't know if he is still around because I haven't bother to check.
    I promote Bg's besides rflow and we do get pops almost daily, other than that ive gotten a bunch of old 85s to return so right now, things are going great :)