1. [A[{StrikeWitches][PVE]

Strike Witches

The Guild " Strike Witches " LF new Member´s, to join our community and our Raid´s. At the moment, we rebuild the Guild, since many Member´s left the Server or are AFK, due the failed Low Dungeon Update. After the most got fixxed now, and Endgame Content is mostly Raidable again we start to rebuild our CoreGroup and overall the Guild to make 10 Man and 25 Man Raid´s again. Raidtime is between 5pm and 7pm Servertime (Starttime).

What we offer

- A friendly and helpful Atmospere
    - Skilled Player´s with knowledge in PVE and PVP
    - A helpful and friendly Guildlead with many Years of Retail experience from FTH
    - A simple Rank System
    - A GuildBank that is usable for all Member´s we don´t deposit Items to watch them 10y
    - Rhot´s, Weekly Raid´s, Premade´s <- but we are mostly PVE and just some players make PVP
    - All Raid´s on Normal Cleared, DS 8/8 HC Clear.
    - A Forum with included Raidplaner

Recruitement Requirements

- No Itemlevel Requirement at the Moment
    - No Raidknowledge needed at the Moment
    - Be polite
    - Dont Buguse
    - Dont Ninjaloot
    - Be Helpful

Our Rules

- GuildRules
    - ForumRules

How to Contact US

Their are 2 options to contact us:

- Write Alvie or an Officer Ingame
    - Write a short Application in our Forum

So if it sounds interesting for you, feel free to whisoer us if have more questions, or apply if you want :-)
    Edited: February 11, 2017

2. Were still Recruiting, and still Bugusing and Exploiting results in a Guild Kick, we play to have fun and not to buguse.

3. what i remember alive play here so u can raid rdf hc with good group rhot

4. Hi There, i recently just started playing wow cata again. Can you please add me to your guild, my alliance character is Markeous. I would love to join but i am only level 52 now i think... still a long ways to get to level 85.