1. ISBoxer version 42 and ISBoxer 2 news

Interesting video about the soon to be released ISBoxer version 42 and ISBoxer 2 Alpha

2. For me every new update on ISboxer is more harm than good because always something on my team breaks that worked fluenty before.
    They hardly added any new features in the last years that are really necessary or useful for me.
    How to improve a software that already provides everything? I guess they can only make it more starter friendly...
    Edited: October 13, 2016

3. For me every new update on ISboxer is more harm than good because always something on my team breaks that worked fluenty before.
    They hardly added any new features in the last years that are really necessary or useful for me.
    How to improve a software that already provides everything? I guess they can only make it more starter friendly...
    its true, but it breaks stuff for wotlk. since they are focused on legion expansion, its only natural.

4. For me every new update on ISboxer is more harm than good because always something on my team breaks that worked fluenty before.
    Well lets hope that ISBoxer 2 makes it a lot more user friendly :)
    But like Dralanne said, their software is focused on legion. I myself have had troubles that were specific for wotlk and they wouldn't help me with it.

5. its true, but it breaks stuff for wotlk.
    Yes but not only for wotlk.
    For example this swapping bug https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4Dp...ature=youtu.be occured with a update like one year ago and is still not fixed...
    Edited: October 13, 2016

6. Yes but not only for wotlk.
    For example this swapping bug https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4Dp...ature=youtu.be occured with a update like one year ago and is still not fixed...
    Yes, weird bug. Not so annoying when boxing up to 5 chars, but after that amount... Not bad if Lax will fix this in ISBoxer 2