1. Psychotic - PVE (Horde)

History: Psychotic was made in 2014 since then we started slowly with the progress. through many good and bad things in the game we have created a good communication with people socializing and engrossing progress. LOD/RS 25hc farm, bane and more. after all fail of guild was the reason for the fall molten(warmane). Now the old guild with the same leader and few new officers have decided to go back to the world of games! our main goal here as GM and Officer is not to judge you or even scream with you without no point! as a father we teach you and prepare you if you don't know exactly what to do! but we demand respect and patience with other brother, we wanna be a family with you in this journey to Icecrown place.

First LOD!
    Spoiler: Show
    First RS 25 HC!
    Spoiler: Show

Guild Master: Faaker

Officers: Ciile, Maacak, Shamanica

If you think you are good enough to be part of Psychotic Apply at our website: Apply here

We need few more exeptional players for ICC/RS HC and Normal. Raid time is 18:00 ST.

2. First ICC 25 Normal as a Guild, we managed to get LK dead.

also RS 25 N forget to SS Rip
    Edited: October 14, 2016

3. <Psychotic> is still recruiting for its main raids!

We will start raiding ICC 25 Heroic next week. Even tho good players are always welcome regardless of role, the most needed classes are currently:

Holy: Paladin
    Resto: Shaman
    Resto: Druid
    Disc: Priest
    MM: Hunters

If you're decently geared enough for Heroics and got knowledge about raids, feel free to apply @ our website! or whisp Corset in-game.
    Edited: October 14, 2016

4. > as a father we teach you and prepare you if you don't know exactly what to do!

tebra, sta?

5. I'm not a babysitter. If I need to clean up this drama one more time, I'll just say this is the very last time I'll give you all a warning.