1. Basic pvp questions for Resto

Hey Guys I needed some help regarding suggestions for the best weapon and trinkets for Rdudus (Non donated Gear from store, points wise) both pvp and pve wise. Also is Trauma worth it for resto druids?

Thanks

2. Hey Guys I needed some help regarding suggestions for the best weapon and trinkets for Rdudus (Non donated Gear from store, points wise) both pvp and pve wise. Also is Trauma worth it for resto druids?

Thanks
    PvP
    Weapon-LK 25n mace+ PvP offhand (I use the haste/spell pene one and change between depending on what I am playing against - ofc if you have mana problems you can use the spirit one instead of the haste one)
    Trinkets - Medallion (ofc since you can't choose the human race as a druid)+Bauble (amazing trinket which can save your life on numerous occasions)
    Last I checked Trauma was bugged but if it's not, it's a hell of a trinket for a resto druid.

3. Val'anyr is the best weapon for both pvp and pve, which is possible to obtain if you collect 30 Fragments of Val'Anyr from ulduar.
    Barring that, the best weapon would be the Royal Scepter from LK 25. And depending on the rest of your setup, you can choose the wrathful offhand for spellpen, (you want 75 spellpen) or you can just use 3 spell pen gems and go with the Sundial offhand from BPC

And no, Trauma is not a weapon you want to be using for pvp, it is useable in PvE but only in some certain fights, such as twin valkyrs or BQL with a high amount of AoE damage. Trauma has had a history of always being bugged for resto druid on Warmane, stretching back for years. Even if they fix HoTs proccing trauma, it ends usually ends up broken again before long. Use it only if you don't have any other decent weapons.