1. As somebody who's been here for a while, I can say that alliance is very much dead at the moment since many good players went retail, many focus only on arena and some went horde. Also what is mentioned above, there is a large number of low geared players who can't contribute to the win in any way, they are there to lose or to be carried. However, it's one thing when you have 2-3 lowbies in a bg and completely another when you have 5-6. One thing I can also add is that it is possible to win, with an extremely strong healer and few strong dps, so the best way to win is to make a premade.
    And punishing people for going afk is pointless because of the very reason why they go afk-lowbies go afk cause they are useless either way and geared players go afk cause there are too many lowbies. If you wipe at start, it's a loss, so might as well make it faster and try your luck in the next bg.

2. Alliance is dead cos there is no point in playing pvp anymore..
    And most of the ppl are playing ally cos pvp- human racial..
    Few seasons ago it was insta que on 2k+
    Eaven till 2.4
    Now i w8 15 min at 2k..
    And that is 2s, in 3s 15 min que at 0mmr..
    And horde is more alive since developers are more focused on pve..
    And that will never change on mop, since pridefull is last pvp gear, ppl get full, start playing serious, and give up after playing 3 games in 2h..

3. Alliance is dead cos there is no point in playing pvp anymore..
    And most of the ppl are playing ally cos pvp- human racial..
    Few seasons ago it was insta que on 2k+
    Eaven till 2.4
    Now i w8 15 min at 2k..
    And that is 2s, in 3s 15 min que at 0mmr..
    And horde is more alive since developers are more focused on pve..
    And that will never change on mop, since pridefull is last pvp gear, ppl get full, start playing serious, and give up after playing 3 games in 2h..
    Alliance need to wait in que for 5-10 mins in peak time and in other hand Hordes get almost instant que still you think Alliance dead.
    People play Ally not because of Human Racial they play Ally coz they prefer Faction.
    Most rat farmers prefer farming rat at the end of season like last month.
    3s ? its history here coz no one interested.
    For your info most of ally moved to horde coz they are bored with same stuff all Ally do is Pvp except some guild who is pve focus.
    And people want end game and thats the only way to raise population in MoP.
    Pride is last pvp set so as you said but people lvlup low when they hit 550 with main.

4. The only concern i hv in mind is...i rarely see gnomes. And rip goblin *cry* So, pls "balance" that!
    Edited: October 18, 2016

5. This post has no sense.
    1º Alliance has ALOT of premades.
    2º Horde cry about losing all the time.
    3º We have longer queues.
    Edited: October 18, 2016

6. HOW TO WIN AS ALLIANCE:
    Step 1: Git gud.
    How dare you aliens insult the natives of this land! You insignificant insects! When true soldiers of The Alliance see you, they stamp on your fragile corpses like roaches on a kitchen floor! Do you hear your fellow horders cry their muted tears?

Come useless horde scum! Cry your tears into my cup. I need sustenance!

First 12