1. Balance FrostWolf please !

Hello everyone
    As my experience alliance is too weak in this server and it needs to be balanced maybe consider to make it free to change faction from horde to alliance or something like that, because i have both horde and alliance char and i win almost every bg that i go with my horde char (without premade) and i lose almost 9 out of 10 games with my alliance char (also without premade)

Also another thing that i should mention is that we need a really good AFK timer in BGs or a public one because lots of people losing their hope after they lose the first fight in bg and they go insta AFK and its really BANANA man.

I posted this topic here because i want to know your opinions too.
    Thanks

2. HOW TO WIN AS ALLIANCE:
    Step 1: Git gud.

3. There is no point making anything free, if u have done pvp for a long time, you should know that these things balance out on their own.

In a couple of months or more, Alliance will be the better faction, and then Horde again a few months after that and so on, this has always been the case in most expansions I have played.

So just wait it out or transfer with points or coins for your satisfaction.

4. WTF are u trolling? i am horde and i am tierd of being farmed on BG's its not even funny

5. Its exactly the same when it comes to bgs, i played ally and horde and when your bad geard its hard..
    You prolly got lucky on your horde charr..
    Or your geard on horde and naked on ally,
    Lately i see more and more ppl playing on ally under 300k hp, but free transfer is not going to help..
    Just be patient, and if you lose few games in a row, take a brake, cos when you lose and insta que, you most likely get whit same bad ppl you were whit..

6. I had to stop reading at the "i win almost every bg that i go with my horde char", running randoms with my horde char has been very painful for quite some time.

Anyway, faction is responsible for a very small variance in win/loss rate. The issue is that the average battleground player simply does not perform, be it lack of skill or motivation, the result is the same, so battlegrounds are won and lost based on the amount of these players on your team. Based on the trends I would say faction is responsible for maybe a +-10% swing.

The main thing I am noticing on horde right now (and it is happening alliance side too ) is what I notice this time of every workday, all the kids are out of school and boy does it show in the bgs. Not only are we instantly inundated with poorly geared /poorly played characters, the most predominate, and definitely most annoying thing is the sudden overabundance of players who simply do not care whether they win or lose. They don't even try to play the objective, they are only concerned with how many kills they get and how big their egos feel after getting a couple of killing blows. This phenomenon becomes blatantly apparent when the bgs are suddenly filled with shouts of 'DIX OUT FOR HARAMBE".
    Edited: October 15, 2016

7. People are getting me wrong. this is not a topic to crying help for alliance, this is just only for balancing factions and trying to make it more fun and more enjoyable realm to play. actually both of my chars are geared and actually i like my horde char more than my ally char i was just trying to say its pretty pointless to see one side has the most power and the other side is more weak.
    and it seams nobody even read my last thing that i said.
    Alliance players GIVING UP so quickly and they go AFK so fast after they lose first fight and staff should set a new afk timer for bgs or idk server or smth like that.
    Thanks for your feedbacks btw

8. pretty sure the buffed the afk timer just a few months ago. while also making deserter 5min from 15min.

9. That same topic which pops every month(week?)...
    1.BG wins are not faction related.
    2.depending on which time of the day you play your mileage will vary.
    3. wins depends on premades.
    4. a smart matchmaker would fix it and make BGs mostly fun.
    5. warmane doesnt care about this realm and/or making any "advanced" matchmaker.

10. Ppl that desert usually are only in BGs for conquest points. No need for honor. If they want ppl to stay and waste 25 mins of their time while ppl jump up in down in mid trying to cast fireballs have the vendor accept honor for conquest points.. Even 4000 honor for 250-500 con pts could possibly make ppl stay to endure the grueling beatdown. As well as up the afk timer to 30 mins

11. Collect your points daily and be patient if you want a faction change. As for Alliance vs Horde, Alliance is by far stronger than the Horde. I've won like 70% of my BGs, preamde and non-premade.

12. Alliance is by far stronger than the Horde. I've won like 70% of my BGs, preamde and non-premade.
    Maybe you are lucky or i dont know, because as my aliance char i lose +/- 8 out of 10bg's as random

13. Depends at what time you play.

Alliance wins usualy during the day, horde dominates thru night (or vice versa). Its preety balanced. Also if you cant win, make a premade.

14. Its still the same, every day i do lots of bgs and its not even time related thing because in my off days i play wow sometimes for 15 hours and its still the same ally lose 9/10 bgs and its not even me everyone in the realm complaining about BGs.
    Anyways, Alliance community is deeply dead comparing to horde. horde is doing Raid finder and many other stuff while alliance players cant even find members for RDF softly
    i just said what i had to say. i have 6 years of exp playing WoW and i deeply feel alliance need a buff.
    Edited: October 17, 2016

15. Anyone know if this realm has cross faction rdf amd raid finder for smaller que times?

12 Last