1. Warsong BLF Rogues

Sup

So Rogues on Warsong who got BLF for FREE (aka conq points or something - idk, i didnt play that **** realm when i saw they had BLF) from a vendor, when BLF can't even be bought from the marketplace on Neltharion due to class restrictions, will get to keep their BLF?

Please tell me i'm a complete ****** for not knowing this isn't the case. Please.

IF this is the case, Neltharion will end up like so:

1) BLF Rogues (95% of Warsong) will roll into Neltharion, every other class will get ****ed by double/triple BLF rogue comps. Everyone gets annoyed from getting raped / everyone gets bored of running into the same comp as their own. Neltharion dies.

2) To counter BLF rogues Warmane makes BLF available to ALL classes. Everyone rolls BLF rogue. Everyone gets bored. Neltharion dies.

3) All BLF's get removed from Neltharion + Warsong. People who earned BLF after months/years of farming ragequit Warmane. Warsong BLF rogues also ragequit (95% pop of Warsong). Neltharion doesn't get population increase, continues to decline. Neltharion dies.

Conclusion? Idk but tell me Warsong rogues aren't keeping BLF.

Edit: Possible Neltharion doesn't die: Nerf BLF to the ****ing ground, people who farmed it on Neltharion will stop using it for another BiS trinket. Warsong BLF rogues will have to learn to play a rogue, but maybe they'll stay.
    Edited: October 15, 2016

2. i didnt play that **** realm
    And why is it **** realm?

3. Sir, you do realize it isn't even a heroic BLF right?

If you're going to end up getting destroyed by a Normal BLF while Nelth players have heroic...then....really shows how bad you are.

4. It can't even be bought anymore anyway. Only FEW Rogues will have it.

5. well when only few people quene arenas, those "few rogues" tend to be a common sight, try playing healer against rogue pala combo :P

6. They are normal bone links. They will hit hard, sure, but they aren't going to 1 shot you like Murk.

7. BLFs got wiped off rogues that transfered from Warsong, my friend had a BLF rogue there but they removed it when he got his rogue to Neltharion

8. Sup

So Rogues on Warsong who got BLF for FREE (aka conq points or something - idk, i didnt play that **** realm when i saw they had BLF) from a vendor, when BLF can't even be bought from the marketplace on Neltharion due to class restrictions, will get to keep their BLF?

Please tell me i'm a complete ****** for not knowing this isn't the case. Please.

IF this is the case, Neltharion will end up like so:

1) BLF Rogues (95% of Warsong) will roll into Neltharion, every other class will get ****ed by double/triple BLF rogue comps. Everyone gets annoyed from getting raped / everyone gets bored of running into the same comp as their own. Neltharion dies.

2) To counter BLF rogues Warmane makes BLF available to ALL classes. Everyone rolls BLF rogue. Everyone gets bored. Neltharion dies.

3) All BLF's get removed from Neltharion + Warsong. People who earned BLF after months/years of farming ragequit Warmane. Warsong BLF rogues also ragequit (95% pop of Warsong). Neltharion doesn't get population increase, continues to decline. Neltharion dies.

Conclusion? Idk but tell me Warsong rogues aren't keeping BLF.

Edit: Possible Neltharion doesn't die: Nerf BLF to the ****ing ground, people who farmed it on Neltharion will stop using it for another BiS trinket. Warsong BLF rogues will have to learn to play a rogue, but maybe they'll stay.
    You actually understand, that bonelink was removed from ALL rogues that came from warsong. From every single one. Those that has it on Neltharion, has legit gained it ingame.