1. lol topic with all information and links about phasing bugs in hyjal was deleted today from Q&A section without any infor about fixes

2. lol topic with all information and links about phasing bugs in hyjal was deleted today from Q&A section without any infor about fixes
    Considering the rules being broken multiple times in that thread, you should be glad it was just deleted. The only reason it wasn't before is because Proterean decided to give a reply, and that's where the thread should have ended.

3. Considering the rules being broken multiple times in that thread, you should be glad it was just deleted. The only reason it wasn't before is because Proterean decided to give a reply, and that's where the thread should have ended.

So funny that people care and ask about server update on this thread and after 4 pages of comments a moderator appear only to defend themselves for another thread that got deleted.

That gives away how much you give a **** about the server or the people.

4. So funny that people care and ask about server update on this thread and after 4 pages of comments a moderator appear only to defend themselves for another thread that got deleted.

That gives away how much you give a **** about the server or the people.
    It's even more funny that you don't understand the role of a Moderator.
    You're finding out about part of it, though.

If we didn't care about the server or the people, we would have closed Cataclysm months ago, as was the intention. I guess you don't care about remembering that, and the fact people supposedly understood this expansion would get attention, but not be a priority.

5. ok topic is deleted so for me it's a sign that you know about phasing bugs in Mount Hyjal and bug from Uldum which is marked as fixed but still bugged and we can expect update.

6. ok topic is deleted so for me it's a sign that you know about phasing bugs in Mount Hyjal and bug from Uldum which is marked as fixed but still bugged and we can expect update.
    It's a sign that a thread that violated the Forum rules regarding not using the Forums to make bug reports or to ask/gather votes in the Bug Tracker was removed, nothing else.

7. So what you re telling is that not closing the server is caring???

Server is dying either way just to be on the clear side . Tends to happen with everything that stays static in our world.

8. can u just close cata already thanks

9. Don't close Cataclysm server. Thank you kindly.

10. Don't close Cataclysm server. Thank you kindly.
    You remind me of a friend of mine, the lone defender of the cata server in face of serious opposition xD
    What's keeping you going mate?

11. You remind me of a friend of mine, the lone defender of the cata server in face of serious opposition xD
    What's keeping you going mate?
    Just a tiny note, I will kinda go off-topic while answering your question. Moderators, forgive me.

What's keeping me going are the fondest memories I have made in this Cataclysm realm. The first time I leveled up my char with 3 other people, our strenuous journey through Azeroth, the first clash with Alliance players, discovering new things, seeing the sights, joining the guild and seeing how people were toward others. First time in RHC, then raiding, then a dash of PVP...

What I remember the most is having loads and loads of fun.

I remember back then, when Molten still existed, one char 85 defended me when 3 ally players had their jollies ganking me while I was level 48 and they were 80 and 84, he \ she swooped in and felled them all like they were timber, resurrected me, gave me 3k gold, /pat me and flew away on his \ her journey.
    Needless to say, I've been returning the favor ever since. Helped many people on this server get their gear, showed them the fine points about their class and flaws regarding some things they did or were going to do.

I know this server is far from perfect, it wasn't that perfect when Molten was active but the community was different, more joyous and more active than it is now.
    Nowadays, people lost something along the way, they became more jaded...

The Lone Defender would've been a nice title, if it existed. :D - Anyways, kudos to that friend of yours, tell him he's not alone at all.

I have no illusions, I know that one day, not soon but not in that distant future, this server will vanish... Until that happens, I will be playing on this server. I will be the last one left, keeping the tiny flicker of Cataclysmic light alive. ^^

12. I have no illusions, I know that one day, not soon but not in that distant future, this server will vanish... Until that happens, I will be playing on this server. I will be the last one left, keeping the tiny flicker of Cataclysmic light alive. ^^
    Everyone feels nostalgic about old memories but that doesn't mean we can experience that thing again. What you are looking for is already gone. This server has sortof reached the point of no return. I am sure warmane's owners are very knowledgeable but I am guessing they must have overlooked the fact that to make the most money they need as many players as they can get. Now I am guessing that player base in other realms (mostly wotlk) would not change as appreciably as it did in cata over the last year if they received the same treatment as cata. It would have been in their best interest if they had kept all realms alive instead of expecting people to migrate to the realm they were promoting. Now they have lost players and since they don't advertise it's hard to replace them.

I appreciate your optimism and your enthusiasm but I feel you are wasting your time here. Watching your favourite realm die slowly will hurt u much more. It's like Band-Aid - pulling it off in one quick stroke hurts the least. I do not have any idea of the plans (if any) they have for this expansion and what they are doing about their lost playerbase. I am hoping for a better answer than we have it figured out, mind your own business.

PS What is your ingame name and do you have an alliance char?
    Edited: November 18, 2016

13. Just a tiny note, I will kinda go off-topic while answering your question. Moderators, forgive me.

What's keeping me going are the fondest memories I have made in this Cataclysm realm. The first time I leveled up my char with 3 other people, our strenuous journey through Azeroth, the first clash with Alliance players, discovering new things, seeing the sights, joining the guild and seeing how people were toward others. First time in RHC, then raiding, then a dash of PVP...

I remember back then, when Molten still existed, one char 85 defended me when 3 ally players had their jollies ganking me while I was level 48 and they were 80 and 84, he \ she swooped in and felled them all like they were timber, resurrected me, gave me 3k gold, /pat me and flew away on his \ her journey.
    Needless to say, I've been returning the favor ever since. Helped many people on this server get their gear, showed them the fine points about their class and flaws regarding some things they did or were going to do.

I know this server is far from perfect, it wasn't that perfect when Molten was active but the community was different, more joyous and more active than it is now.

The Lone Defender would've been a nice title, if it existed. :D - Anyways, kudos to that friend of yours, tell him he's not alone at all.

I have no illusions, I know that one day, not soon but not in that distant future, this server will vanish... Until that happens, I will be playing on this server. I will be the last one left, keeping the tiny flicker of Cataclysmic light alive. ^^
    gr8 post
    cataclysm 4.3 for ever untill it vanish..

14. Just a tiny note, I will kinda go off-topic while answering your question. Moderators, forgive me.

You deserve a medal for this..

15. Just a tiny note, I will kinda go off-topic while answering your question. Moderators, forgive me.

++
    well said man

First ... 2345 Last