1. I appreciate your optimism and your enthusiasm but I feel you are wasting your time here

PS What is your ingame name and do you have an alliance char?
    I will quote the Eleventh incarnation of the Doctor: "You should always waste time when you don't have any. Time is not the boss of you."
    We were told in advance that they will keep the realm alive but it won't be a priority.
    Before Moltendown, I had Draenei shaman. Now I'm Horde only.
    As for my ingame name, my main is Epoqxw. I have many alts. :P

2. Woah, just saw that commander Jarod Shadowsong is fixed, going to do Hyjal quests again :D
    I hope all works fine :D

<3

Did the last few quests that I could not finish before, except for some NPC's having wrong HP values, all seemed to work fine ^^ cheers! looking forward to the quests with Thrall in Hyjal, and the missing portal in Hyjal to the Molten Front :) oh and all quests in Hyjal that pre-lead to the molten front.
    Edited: November 20, 2016

3. Too bad, a new character (did 0 quests in mount hyjal) got stuck in the chain at this quest:
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/35376

Still no fully scripted Hyjal...
    Some of the cosmetic things i forgive them ;)

4. I started questing in Hyjal about 2 weeks ago, started from 0 quests as well, and what I noticed is that even though they fixed some quests, some of the ones that used to work are now bugged in a way..

I'm stuck on a total of 55 quests done in the region. I do see more quests, but I cant take them for some reason, when i click on the quest-giver, it shows nothing but "Greetings" although the NPC does have the quest marker above it..

Idk if I'm doing something wrong, but I'm sure this is not how it's supposed to work.. I was pretty eager to do quests considering I'm doing them after a year and thought most of the region was fixed..

5. Just a tiny note, I will kinda go off-topic while answering your question. Moderators, forgive me.

What's keeping me going are the fondest memories I have made in this Cataclysm realm. The first time I leveled up my char with 3 other people, our strenuous journey through Azeroth, the first clash with Alliance players, discovering new things, seeing the sights, joining the guild and seeing how people were toward others. First time in RHC, then raiding, then a dash of PVP...

What I remember the most is having loads and loads of fun.

I remember back then, when Molten still existed, one char 85 defended me when 3 ally players had their jollies ganking me while I was level 48 and they were 80 and 84, he \ she swooped in and felled them all like they were timber, resurrected me, gave me 3k gold, /pat me and flew away on his \ her journey.
    Needless to say, I've been returning the favor ever since. Helped many people on this server get their gear, showed them the fine points about their class and flaws regarding some things they did or were going to do.

I know this server is far from perfect, it wasn't that perfect when Molten was active but the community was different, more joyous and more active than it is now.
    Nowadays, people lost something along the way, they became more jaded...

The Lone Defender would've been a nice title, if it existed. :D - Anyways, kudos to that friend of yours, tell him he's not alone at all.

I have no illusions, I know that one day, not soon but not in that distant future, this server will vanish... Until that happens, I will be playing on this server. I will be the last one left, keeping the tiny flicker of Cataclysmic light alive. ^^
    http://cata.openwow.com/achievement=5506
    I started questing in Hyjal about 2 weeks ago, started from 0 quests as well, and what I noticed is that even though they fixed some quests, some of the ones that used to work are now bugged in a way..

I'm stuck on a total of 55 quests done in the region. I do see more quests, but I cant take them for some reason, when i click on the quest-giver, it shows nothing but "Greetings" although the NPC does have the quest marker above it..

Idk if I'm doing something wrong, but I'm sure this is not how it's supposed to work.. I was pretty eager to do quests considering I'm doing them after a year and thought most of the region was fixed..
    It is a work in progress. Hopefully there will be results sooner rather than later.

6. I have Done like 120+ quests in Hijal ,Atm Stuck in a Quest where NPC is in Another phase.Hope these phase bugs gonna get fixed soon

7. That is a fine achievement indeed @Mercy. It's such a shame it doesn't work. : )

First ... 345