1. The headless horseman dungeon

I havent seen post about the hollow's end dungeon The horseman thing
    am i the only one who keeps falling at the entrance? warmane will fix it? another year with not halloween event?

2. I havent seen post about the hollow's end dungeon The horseman thing
    am i the only one who keeps falling at the entrance? warmane will fix it? another year with not halloween event?

No you ain't the only one.

I was kinda looking forward to the Halloween's event and now this!? This thing was never broken. I remember it worked last year. Why is it broken now? -_-

3. I saw today that Hallow's End started 2 days early, which didn't surprise me since Darkmoon Fair starts 2 days early every month...
    What did surprise me is that it seems to have vanished now. No candy buckets or decorations or anything, just...*poof* xD

Did Headless Horseman really work in MoP last year? I don't think I have ever seen anyone on his mount, and since you cant get it from the coin shop I assumed it wasn't possible to even have it here.

4. They fixed it by closing the instance and removing the event :D

5. I saw today that Hallow's End started 2 days early, which didn't surprise me since Darkmoon Fair starts 2 days early every month...
    What did surprise me is that it seems to have vanished now. No candy buckets or decorations or anything, just...*poof* xD

Did Headless Horseman really work in MoP last year? I don't think I have ever seen anyone on his mount, and since you cant get it from the coin shop I assumed it wasn't possible to even have it here.
    The instance worked but not the mounts. The candy buckets did work though, enough to get the 2 week broom mount which was very fun/OP in bgs.

6. Look!
    Warmane fixed it .. they disabled the instance... GOOD Warmane.. GOOD...
    Come on! What warmane wants? disable the instance and ... sell for COINS that mount? REALLY?
    We was waiting for Halloween to get that mount.. but.. Warmane is smart.
    First they disabled the dungeon.. and now? we must pay to get that mount?

7. Look!
    Warmane fixed it .. they disabled the instance... GOOD Warmane.. GOOD...
    Come on! What warmane wants? disable the instance and ... sell for COINS that mount? REALLY?
    We was waiting for Halloween to get that mount.. but.. Warmane is smart.
    First they disabled the dungeon.. and now? we must pay to get that mount?
    bru what?? The mount was never on the marketplace and idk why you were even waiting for Halloween when it never worked. Bias