1. Hallow's End

Just a question is The Headless Horseman dungeon gonna work this year? It was working fine last year and its on the dungeon finder but once we get into the dungeon we cant summon the him at all. Anyone know if its gonna be fixed would love to get the mount this year!

2. Probably not, however it might be added in store to buy with coins

3. They should add it with points like they did few years ago. The price was really high (right now it would be 30-40-50 points) so only FEW people could get the mount and that was really good.

4. Actually it worked last year and when i remember right he has like 2million HP. So :-)

5. Actually it worked last year and when i remember right he has like 2million HP. So :-)

It was working fine last year !
    Did you even read?

6. Just a question is The Headless Horseman dungeon gonna work this year? It was working fine last year and its on the dungeon finder but once we get into the dungeon [B]we cant summon the him at all[B]. Anyone know if its gonna be fixed would love to get the mount this year!
    Actually i did but just the factyou are talking about a Bugged World Event that isnt even started today confused me...so yes ive read it...and maybe u should check ur calender and test it tomorrow again WHEN Hallow´s End´s started!

KTHX?

PPS: maybe the fact that it starts tomorrow makes it impossible to summon and kill him today?

And actually Horribull stop this question from behind with this attitude "lol noob are u dumb" when you cant even open calender....
    Edited: October 17, 2016

7. Actually i did but just the factyou are talking about a Bugged World Event that isnt even started today confused me...so yes ive read it...and maybe u should check ur calender and test it tomorrow again WHEN Hallow´s End´s started!

KTHX?

PPS: maybe the fact that it starts tomorrow makes it impossible to summon and kill him today?

And actually Horribull stop this question from behind with this attitude "lol noob are u dumb" when you cant even open calender....
    Where's P.S.?

8. Hallow's End is disabled on Neltharion. Requiescat In Pace.
    Edited: October 18, 2016

9. But why ? I dont see reason not to give us simply event cos of 1 mount ?

10. Hallow's End is disabled on Neltharion ?!?!?!?!

11. It was disabled so it can be updated somewhat properly. We did not want to run the update today to disturb players when they're the busiest. It will be properly extended, you can expect it to start mid day tomorrow.
    This is some very good news.

12. It was disabled so it can be updated somewhat properly. We did not want to run the update today to disturb players when they're the busiest. It will be properly extended, you can expect it to start mid day tomorrow.

This is some very good news.
    Mid month * next year*

13. Cata is dead and staff is allowing it to do so... Funny thing is if you go on WOTLK or MOP and you tell something is wrong 10 min after that 1 gm reply to you. if you talk about ****s on cata noone reply noone gives a fak. at least tell us event wont work this year and you dont give a single **** about cata,, ridiculous

123 ... Last