1. fun thing, they added the Horseman's Reins for 40coins to the marketplace. I suppose they want us to donate for halloween stuff :]

2. Will Hallow's End be opened before the event is done or is it staying closed?

3. Envy me <3

Edited: October 23, 2016

4. Just a little tip. ;)

Kudos for the achi. ^^

5. What is the ETA for enabling Hallow's End before it expires?

I'm 4 masks short for the achievement. :(
    Edited: October 24, 2016

6. Its pretty shadey IMO, they say they want to make the server "blizz-like" and in result nerf profession and reputation rates but refuse to open up the event (which isnt blizz-like at all) and just suddenly this week throw in the headless horseman mount for 40 coins! yes 40 coins on the marketplace and barely added anything else since they changed the marketplace over a year ago (where countless xmogs were removed and majority of them are obtained via coins). I dont know what bothers me more.. the fact that warmane is keeping it closed to make people donate for a mount or the fact that they refuse to add stuff to the marketplace even though they could at any time with the horseman mount for example.

As a loyal member of the community for 3 years this is just another slap in the face and no wonder last year warmane stated they were at historic low donation rates. Other private servers would not do cheap blows like this to their players and there is no legitimate excuse that "it is not scripted" when it worked last year, I would know since I ran it multiple times and have the sword and had the broom on my main.

warmane takes a big L here

7. It was disabled so it can be updated somewhat properly. We did not want to run the update today to disturb players when they're the busiest. It will be properly extended, you can expect it to start mid day tomorrow.
    5 days ago. Also, new update is really awesome, oh wait...

8. Still waiting for any Dev/GM come and say it " we wont touch this realm anymore, we made a mistake when we updated to another exp ,it was a mistake and if u want something out of it now show me da money"

face it.... #RiP #Cata

9. Its pretty shadey IMO, they say they want to make the server "blizz-like" and in result nerf profession and reputation rates but refuse to open up the event (which isnt blizz-like at all) and just suddenly this week throw in the headless horseman mount for 40 coins! yes 40 coins on the marketplace and barely added anything else since they changed the marketplace over a year ago (where countless xmogs were removed and majority of them are obtained via coins). I dont know what bothers me more.. the fact that warmane is keeping it closed to make people donate for a mount or the fact that they refuse to add stuff to the marketplace even though they could at any time with the horseman mount for example.

As a loyal member of the community for 3 years this is just another slap in the face and no wonder last year warmane stated they were at historic low donation rates. Other private servers would not do cheap blows like this to their players and there is no legitimate excuse that "it is not scripted" when it worked last year, I would know since I ran it multiple times and have the sword and had the broom on my main.

warmane takes a big L here
    It's really sad, but for once I agree with that kind of statement. I'm really disappointed from Warmane at the moment. This is shameful ; everyone on Nelth plays to YOUR realm because we have faith in you that, one day, we might get a good and updated Cataclysm realm, but we actually get no answers from any mod/dev on forums (exept some bans because that is much more important than saving the realm) and we get few working updates at all. Most of all, those updates are mostly not really useful because it doesn't concern end-game contents.

I was very happy to learn that Warsong was about to merge into Neltharion, so please don't let us down once again and keep going on with new ideas to bring Neltharion back to life. We are donating so YOU can give us a good game to play, and I think I speak for all when I say that we DON'T feel like OUR money is helping the realm at all. I would be happy to donate for you again, Warmane, but at the moment I'm not sure if this money will go to waste or not, so I won't gift you my $$.

Make us feel like you care, and we will make you feel like we care.

10. When the event is fixed, are we going to get an extension of this event or that's out of the question?
    We missed 7 days worth of this event.

11. I assure it worked last year. Why you had to disable it and put items in market for coins? This is a face slap to the players of the free server which claims to be blizzlike with many things disabled so just to force people to buy items they desperately want but have no means to get in game!!!

12. I assure it worked last year. Why you had to disable it and put items in market for coins? This is a face slap to the players of the free server which claims to be blizzlike with many things disabled so just to force people to buy items they desperately want but have no means to get in game!!!
    Yes, that's right. A slap in the face to both non-donor and donor people who are keeping this server alive. When you fix this, we should get an extension of the event. So far, we missed 8 days of Hallow's End.

First 1234 Last