1. Underplayed Class on Alliance?

hey folks, i wanna level alliance and wanna know before, wich classes are kind of underplayed and rare seen??

i would appreciate some feedback :-)

have a nice day!

2. Just play the one you want. Although the most rare thing is a druid tank.

3. I'd dare to say rogues.
    I have seen so many rogues lastly...

I thought about DK tanks too!

4. My guildie and I are tanks, me being Blood DK while him being Unholy DK. Though the one maining DK tank is my Unholy DK guildie.

Also yes, just as my profile pic suggest, I'm a gnome

Also, here's my opinion about DK tanks :
    Spoiler: Show
    It is quite hard to tank as DK actually, since DnD used to bug out a lot, ranging from improper threat generation to not aggroing mobs at all. Seems to be fixed mostly though, but I rarely use it and play around more on rune strike, icy touch, and blood boil when all diseases are up. Their survivability is quite nice, but a few aggro loss is to be expected if you and your tank are not coordinated well enough.

It also sucks that you cannot spam too much abilities before your runes run out, and death&decay is a costly AoE. That's why I only use it once and try to spread disease as fast as I can before I lose aggro. Most of the time I have to improvise and save Plague Strike/Pestillence for later because I need additional rune for another thing, or if I have to plague strike another mob due to low threat

That said, if you can keep everyone in, you can pretty much survive without aid of healer due to Death Strike spam, rune tapping/vampiric embrace/Mark of Blood if you're blood. If you're Unholy and know when to pop those Bone Shield you can also survive without healer. My guildie heals more than other DK due to triple disease, and Wandering Plague enables him to generate threat constantly, allowing him to tank the mobs as long as he has diseases up.
    Edited: October 18, 2016

5. Overplayed: Death Knight, Warrior, Paladin, Druid.

Underplayed: Mage, Warlock, Priest

Moderate: Hunter, Shaman, Rogue

This is from a DPS perspective. Tank and Healers are underplayed regardless of class.

6. thanks for the answeres, i thought first of go for ret pally but now i think ill go for a sexy human rogue!

is still combat>sub for pve/pvp mix?

7. Overplayed: Death Knight, Warrior, Paladin, Druid.

Underplayed: Mage, Warlock, Priest

Moderate: Hunter, Shaman, Rogue

This is from a DPS perspective. Tank and Healers are underplayed regardless of class.
    I would say warlocks are overplayed too.

Anyway, I think going any melee dps is a bad idea.

8. Any type of Healer. Priest. Druid. ECT.

9. dk/warlock/shaman/rogue/priest
    Mages are popular ?

10. Afaik mages are always needed,despite people say mage either in pve or pvp always open hands.

11. Thanks for answers, gonna roll mage on Lordaeron.
    Wich side dominates in pvp on Lordaeron? We hope it's not horde, really tired of being alliance members and long ques.
    Edited: October 20, 2016

12. Alliance dominates mostly bg ques.Horde is slightly undergeared.Overall people flock to alliance 4 pvp.But arena ladder is mostly horde i think.Pve goes to Horde.
    And world pvp is well,world pvp.