1. safe spoting in bb or tanaris

It is banable if i wanted to kill someone from safe spots in booty bay or tanaris ? Just for honor i dnt like ganking !!!

2. 'It is banable if i wanted to kill someone from safe spots in booty bay or tanaris ?' >< 'i dnt like ganking !!!'

I must admit I'm confused as to how those two opinions are connected. I have never checked if it's bannable, though it is a very douchy thing to do.

3. I think ganking is oneshoting grey people wiyhout any honor points gain

4. For safe spots, I am not 100% sure what you mean, maybe on top of the Inn or things like that. According to the rules http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=65037 that should be okay. But if you are planning to exploit a sanctuary zone that would be a different story. Always feel free to check the rules that I linked to double check things like this.

But ya short answer, from what I think you are asking, it should be okay.

5. 'It is banable if i wanted to kill someone from safe spots in booty bay or tanaris ?' >< 'i dnt like ganking !!!'

I must admit I'm confused as to how those two opinions are connected. I have never checked if it's bannable, though it is a very douchy thing to do.
    it's not bannable.

I think ganking is oneshoting grey people wiyhout any honor points gain
    you would be correct.

and the only way you'd get banned for safespotting is if the guards are actually suppose to be able to get to you, would count as abusing a bug/exploit. if on retail in wotlk the guards couldn't get you in that spot, than you'd be fine to use it here.